Cillian Murphy quotes
- La trovi in Actors in real life
“My wife can see always how a part affects me personally because she has to live with it.”
“In pubs sometimes people say things and sometimes it’s the whisky talking. It’s hard to tell which is which.”
“You strike when your enemy is weak.”
“The only way to guarantee peace is by making the prospect of war seem hopeless.”
“The one minute. The soldier’s minute. In a battle, that’s all you get. One minute of everything at once. And anything before is nothing. Everything after, nothing. Nothing in comparison to that one minute.”
“Lies travel faster than the truth.”
“Sometimes bad things happen to good people.”
- From the movie: 28 Days Later
“Great, Valium. Not only will we be able to get to sleep, but if we're attacked in the middle of the night, we won't even care.”
“I don't have a burning passion to live in America per se but I would certainly like to work there.”
- La trovi in Acting Coaching
“The best roles you have to fight for. You have to really want to do it and you have to go after it.”
“Taking some stress management courses? When we get out of this, I may have to steal you.”
“There's nothing to fear but fear itself!”
“I never lied to you, Leese. You know why? Because it doesn't serve me.”
- Rachel Dawes: What's "scarecrow"?
- Dr. Jonathan Crane: Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.
“- Lisa Reisert: So what is it you do?
- Jackson Rippner: Government overthrows, flashy high-profile assassinations. The usual.
- Lisa Reisert: Ok. Why don't you just tell me what you do?
- Jackson Rippner: I already did.”
“- Lisa Reisert: Whatever you do, it's your own buisness, just as long as you're not...
- Jackson Rippner: What?
- Lisa Reisert: High-jacking the plane.”