Jesse Eisenberg quotes
“To criticize Facebook is to criticize the telephone.”
“- Tallahassee: Rules are for pussies, nothing personal.
- Columbus: How could that not be personal? That’s like my whole thing.
- Tallahassee: Yeah, you’re right. It was personal.”
“The closer you think you are, the less you'll actually see.”
“Welcome to Zombieland. Life is about more than just survival. We were a family. Dysfunctional, sure, but what family isn’t.”
“If God is all-powerful, He cannot be all good. And if He is all good, then He cannot be all-powerful.”
“- J. Daniel Atlas: What is magic? Magic is deception, but deception designed to delight, to entertain, to inspire. It is about belief. Faith.
- Henley Reeves: Trust.
- Merritt McKinney: Without those qualities, magic as an art form would no longer exist.
- Henley Reeves: But what happens if these qualities are not used for their higher purpose?...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Adrian Yates: Uh, your girlfriend's here. Would you ever like to see her alive again?
- Mike Howell: I don't know.
- Adrian Yates: So if I just took out my gun and blew her fucking face off, you'd be cool with that?
- Mike Howell: No, that wouldn't be cool. Is she really there with you?
- Phoebe: Mikey? I'm sorry. But I'm the tree. I've been...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I could tell she knew what I was feeling.”
- Adrian Yates: Where do you want to begin?
- Mike Howell: [thinking, seeing flashbacks] Dustpan. Spoon. Noodles. Bear. Frying pan. Fire. Apollo Ape. "Marry Me". Where did it all begin? Okay, it started three days ago, in the town of Liman, West Virginia. It's where I lived with my girlfriend, Phoebe. She is the only good thing that's ever... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mike Howell: Yo, Phoebe, where are we going?
- Phoebe: We are leaving. We are getting the fuck out of town!
- Mike Howell: No, I can't leavetown. You know that.
- Phoebe: Well, you didn't have people trying to kill you before, I was thinking maybe that could motivate us here.
- Mike Howell: Okay, fine, so where do you want to go?”
“- Jewel: For a bird from Minnesota, you've got some moves.
- Blu: Oh, that wasn't a move, it was an accident. But I accept the compliment.”
“- David Lipsky: Nice view.
- David Foster Wallace: Thank you. I can't take credit for it.”
“- Mike Howell: So you erased my memories and you fucked with my head. And you left me here with a fake girlfriend.
- Victoria Lasseter: This isn't who you always were. The slow thinking, the inability to leavetown. The phobias. We did that to protect you.
- Mike Howell: To protect me? Well, tell that to the guys who are trying to kill me.”