Jesse Eisenberg quotes
“To criticize Facebook is to criticize the telephone.”
“- Tallahassee: Rules are for pussies, nothing personal.
- Columbus: How could that not be personal? That’s like my whole thing.
- Tallahassee: Yeah, you’re right. It was personal.”
“- J. Daniel Atlas: What is magic? Magic is deception, but deception designed to delight, to entertain, to inspire. It is about belief. Faith.
- Henley Reeves: Trust.
- Merritt McKinney: Without those qualities, magic as an art form would no longer exist.
- Henley Reeves: But what happens if these qualities are not used for their higher purpose?...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The bell cannot be unrung.”
“The closer you think you are, the less you'll actually see.”
“Welcome to Zombieland. Life is about more than just survival. We were a family. Dysfunctional, sure, but what family isn’t.”
“If God is all-powerful, He cannot be all good. And if He is all good, then He cannot be all-powerful.”
“- Adrian Yates: Uh, your girlfriend's here. Would you ever like to see her alive again?
- Mike Howell: I don't know.
- Adrian Yates: So if I just took out my gun and blew her fucking face off, you'd be cool with that?
- Mike Howell: No, that wouldn't be cool. Is she really there with you?
- Phoebe: Mikey? I'm sorry. But I'm the tree. I've been...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I could tell she knew what I was feeling.”
- Adrian Yates: Where do you want to begin?
- Mike Howell: [thinking, seeing flashbacks] Dustpan. Spoon. Noodles. Bear. Frying pan. Fire. Apollo Ape. "Marry Me". Where did it all begin? Okay, it started three days ago, in the town of Liman, West Virginia. It's where I lived with my girlfriend, Phoebe. She is the only good thing that's ever... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mike Howell: Yo, Phoebe, where are we going?
- Phoebe: We are leaving. We are getting the fuck out of town!
- Mike Howell: No, I can't leavetown. You know that.
- Phoebe: Well, you didn't have people trying to kill you before, I was thinking maybe that could motivate us here.
- Mike Howell: Okay, fine, so where do you want to go?”
“- Jewel: For a bird from Minnesota, you've got some moves.
- Blu: Oh, that wasn't a move, it was an accident. But I accept the compliment.”
“- David Lipsky: Nice view.
- David Foster Wallace: Thank you. I can't take credit for it.”