“Scream 2” quotes(1997)
Wes Craven directed this movie in 1997
Title Scream 2
Director Wes Craven
Genre Horror, Mystery
Director Wes Craven
Genre Horror, Mystery
Plot – It is spring, two years have passed since the murders in Woodsboro California and Sidney is ending her freshman year at Windsor college. She is the main character in the school play, the biggest sorority wants her as a member and her friend Randy, also a survivor of the Wordsboro murders, is working on a movie about the college. However, a new homicide on campus interrupts the tranquility, just when the movie “Stab” is starting to be distributed all over the country. The movie is based on the book that the journalist Gale wrote about the Woodsboro events. And the book helped to obtain the release of Cotton, the man that Sidney accused of murdering her mother. A new series of crimes in the small college town attracts Gale, who is looking for a new scoop.
All actors – Jada Pinkett Smith, Omar Epps, Paulette Patterson, Rasila Schroeder, Heather Graham, Roger Jackson, Peter Deming, Molly Gross, Rebecca McFarland, Neve Campbell, Elise Neal, Liev Schreiber, Kevin Williamson, Sandy Heddings, Dave Allen Clark, Joe Washington, Angie Dillard, John Patrick, Craig Shoemaker, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Joshua Jackson, Walter Franks, Timothy Olyphant, Nina Petronzio, Jamie Kennedy, Jerry O'Connell, Courteney Cox, Duane Martin, Laurie Metcalf, Stephanie Belt, Richard Bruce Doughty, Lewis Arquette, Rebecca Gayheart, Portia de Rossi, David Arquette, Marisol Nichols, Cornelia Kiss, Lucy Lin, Philip Pavel, Tim Hillman, Nancy O'Dell, Tori Spelling, Luke Wilson, David Warner, Greg Meiss, Adam Shankman, Kris Andersson, Carmen M. Chavez, Anne Fletcher, Erik Hyler, Sebastian La Cause, Lance MacDonald, Sarah Christine Smith, Laurie Sposit, Ryan Lee Swanson, Jack Baun, Christopher Doyle, Mark Oliver, Jason Horgan, Daniel K. Arredondo, John Embry, Jennifer Weston, Shelly Benedict, Selma Blair, Franco Castan, Carrie Collins, Wes Craven, Gwenne Hudson, Rodney L. James, Matthew Lillard, Corey Mendell Parker, Jason Trostshow all
“Scream 2” Quotes 19 quotes
- The Voice: What's your favorite scary movie?
- Randy Meeks: "Showgirls". Absolutely frightening. What's yours?
“- Film Class Mopey Girl: It's not hypothetical, it's not about art. I had biology with that girl. This is reality.
- Randy Meeks: Thank you. I agree with you. Let me tell you about reality, Mickey. I lived through this, okay? Life is life. It doesn't imitate anything.
- Mickey: Oh come on Randy, with all due respect, the killer obviously...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Debbie Salt: Mickey was a good boy, but, my God, that old "blame the movies" motive. Did you buy that for one second? Poor boy was completely out of his mind.
- Sidney Prescott: And you're not?
- Debbie Salt: No. I'm very sane. My motive isn't as "90s" as Mickey's. Mine is just good old fashioned revenge. You could killed my son! And, now, I... (continue)(continue reading)
“I don't know about homicide, but you've definitely got me for raising my voice in a public library.”
“- Joel: Look, granted, I should've read your book before I took this job, but I'm reading it now and, whoa! I just read what happened to your last camera man. The guy got gutted. Now I'm gonna do what any rational human being would do and that is to get the fuck outta here.
- Gale Weathers: First of all, he wasn't gutted; I made that part up......” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Artsy Teacher: You could say that what happened in that theatre was a direct result of the movie itself.
- Cici: That is so Moral Majority. You can't blame real life violence on entertainment.
- Film Class Guy #1: Yes you can. Don't you ever watch the news?
- Film Class Guy #2: Hello? The murderer was wearing a ghost mask just like in the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Gale, you've got more lives than a cat.”
“- Debbie: Please Miss Weathers, it would just be such an honor if I could get a quote from you for my story.
- Gale Weathers: All right. Begin quote.
- Debbie: Great.
- Gale Weathers: Your flattering remarks are both desperate and obvious. End quote!”
“You'd better check your conscience at the door sweetie. I'm not here to be loved.”
“I cannot believe it. They get Tori Spelling to play Sid, and they cast Joe Blow Nobody to play me. At least you get David Schwimmer. I get the guy who drove the stagecoach for one episode of Dr. Quinn!”
“- Sidney Prescott: 300 people watched. Nobody did anything. They thought it was a publicity for Christ sakes.
- Randy Meeks: And it would have been a good one too.
- Sidney Prescott: It's starting again, Randy.
- Randy Meeks: It's not. A lot of shit happens at the movies. People get robbed, shot, maimed, murdered. Movie theaters are very...” (continue)(continue reading)