“The Man with Bogart's Face” quotes(1980)
Plot – Sam Marlow opens an investigations agency. He owes his landlady three months' rent, so the woman instructs him to find her disappeared husband. In the meantime, Sam is hired by Jane Anastas to free her from certain criminals.
All actors – Robert Sacchi, Franco Nero, Michelle Phillips, Olivia Hussey, Misty Rowe, Victor Buono, Herbert Lom, Sybil Danning, Richard Bakalyan, Gregg Palmer, Jay Robinson, George Raftshow all
“The Man with Bogart's Face” Quotes 8 quotes
- Gena: You know, you never did tell me why you hit me at Petey Cane's club.
- Sam Marlow: Oh, that? Simple. John Wayne slugged his pal Ward Bond in a pictured called "Hondo" for the same reason. If you want to confuse the enemy, hit a friend.
- Gena: Interesting.
“- Gena: I'm prepared to offer you $500.
- Sam Marlow: I'm prepared to accept it.”
“- Commodore Anastas: I have a passion for collecting.
- Sam Marlow: Yeah? I have a passion for passion.”
Bronson Canyon is less that ten minutes from Hollywood and Vine. Thousands of movies and television episodes have been filmed there. More movie good guys and bad guys died there than any other place on Earth. Now I knew that somebody up here was really dead. Not with blanks and blood capsules. Dead dead. No "take twos".
“- Elsa: Does anyone ever tell you you look like...
- Sam Marlow: A detective? Yeah.”