“Today, a paradise in the Swiss Alps, tomorrow, a wasteland. Compared to Clouseau, Attila the Hun was a Red Cross volunteer.”
“The Return of the Pink Panther” quotes(1975)
Plot – The "Pink Panther", sacred relic of the people of Lugash and one of the largest diamonds in the world, continues to attract the attention of the most cunning thieves in the world and to catalyse the efforts of the ineffable Inspector Clouseau. When the gem disappears, the catastrophic inspector turns his attentions to the famous "Phantom", a gentleman thief who has hung up his crowbar and retired to the French Riviera. Muffled up in one of his improbable disguises, Clouseau sneaks into the suspect's mansion, unleashing an avalanche of disasters, driving his immediate superior, Chief Inspector Dreyfuss, mad. In the end, Inspector Clouseau is able to miraculously solve the case.
All actors – Peter Sellers, Christopher Plummer, Catherine Schell, Herbert Lom, Peter Arne, Peter Jeffrey, Grégoire Aslan, David Lodge, Graham Stark, Eric Pohlmann, André Maranne, Burt Kwouk, Victor Spinetti, John Bluthal, Mike Grady, Peter Jones, Herb Tanney, Mollie Maureen, Nadim Sawalha, Andre Charisse, Michael Nightingale, Pamela Abbott, Francis Mortimer, Yashaw Adem, Milton Reid, Hugo De Vernier, Claire Davenport, Carol Cleveland, Tony Adams, Peter Samuelsonshow all
“The Return of the Pink Panther” Quotes 10 quotes
“I must leave. Zis Hotel is deteriorating rapidly.”
“- Sir Charles Lytton: He's out of ammunition.
- Insp. Jacques Clouseau: He's out of his mind, that's what he's out of.”
“- Insp. Jacques Clouseau: It is against the leu for you to play your musical instrument.
- Blind Beggar: Leu?
- Insp. Jacques Clouseau: What?
- Blind Beggar: You say, it's against the leu?
- Insp. Jacques Clouseau: Yes. Unless you have a proper license.
- Blind Beggar: What kind of license?
- Insp. Jacques Clouseau: A license that permits the...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Insp. Jacques Clouseau: Does Lady Lytton have a swimming pewl?
- Nice Police Chief: A swimming pewl?”
“- Insp. Jacques Clouseau: How long have you been a bellboy?
- Bellboy: Oh, too long, Monsieur.
- Insp. Jacques Clouseau: Keep up the good work, and I shall see to it you become a bell man.”
- Insp. Jacques Clouseau: It is amazing that I am still alive!
- Chief Insp. Charles Dreyfus: "Amazing" is not the word.
- Insp. Jacques Clouseau: Do I detect something in your voice that says I am in disfavor with you?
- Chief Insp. Charles Dreyfus: Yes! I wish you were dead!
- Insp. Jacques Clouseau: Well, of course, you are entitled to your... (continue) (continue reading)