“The Great Muppet Caper” quotes(1981)
Plot – Kermit the Frog and Fozzie Bear are two journalists who have been unable to document the theft of the valuable Baseball diamond, stolen under their eyes. The thieves have fled away without leaving any trace and have shifted all the clues on Miss Piggy. The two journalists, decided to absolve her from accusations, venture on a mission with the help of Gonzo. They will unravel the mystery and bring to justice the real perpetrators of the robbery.
All actors – Jim Henson, Frank Oz, Dave Goelz, Jerry Nelson, Richard Hunt, Charles Grodin, Diana Rigg, John Cleese, Robert Morley, Peter Ustinov, Jack Warden, Steve Whitmireshow all
“The Great Muppet Caper” Quotes 20 quotes
“- The Great Gonzo: Stop the presses!
- Mike Tarkanian: Why? What happened?
- The Great Gonzo: I don't know. I just always wanted to say that.”
“- Truck Driver: What are you doing here?
- Oscar the Grouch: A very brief cameo.
- Truck Driver: Me too.”
“You are all weirdos.”
“- Kermit the Frog: What's wrong with the drummer? He looks a little crazed.
- Zoot: Oh, he's just upset about missing the Rembrandt exhibit at the National Gallery.
- Animal: Renoir!”
“- Lady Holiday: Give Stanley a tip, Nicky.
- Nicky Holiday: For complimenting you on your necklace?
- Lady Holiday: No, because it's customary.
- Nicky Holiday: I haven't any change.
- Lady Holiday: Then give him something bigger.
- Nicky Holiday: Bigger? I left my wallet at home.
- Lady Holiday: You left your wallet in college.”
“- Nicky Holiday: Miss Piggy... You're a very different looking woman. I'm so tired of the same type, those tall thin creatures with the long legs, the aquiline noses, the teeth like pearls, soft skin...
- Miss Piggy: Yeah, well, I can see where that might make you sick to your stomach.”
“I sure could use something from one or more of the basic food groups.”
- Kermit the Frog: We were wondering if you could recommend a nice hotel. Actually, a cheap hotel.
- British Gentleman: How cheap?
- Fozzie Bear: Free.
- British Gentleman: Well, that narrows the field a bit. Let's see. "Places where you can park your carcasses". Bus terminals... river banks... The Happiness Hotel...
“- Pops: What's goin' on in there? Lotta folks out hereneed to use the restroom!
- Kermit the Frog: Well, we're developing these pictures, we'll be out as soon as we finish. We're trying to catch a jewel thief.
- Fozzie Bear: A jewel thief!
- Pops: Well, catch him in another room, people are dancing up and down on one leg out here!”
“Kermit was right! You're a phony. You're a phony! Yes, you are! And you know what, you can't even sing! Your voice was dubbed!”
“Photography's an art. You gotta have the right film, you gotta have the right exposure, and you got to scream just before they get the food to their mouth.”
“- Girl in Park: Look, Dad. There's a bear.
- Father: No, Christine, that's a frog. Bears wear hats.”