Lightning quotes10 lightning quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Sid: Hurry, Granny!
- Granny: Don’t you hurry me! I’ve been struck by lightning more times…
- [suddenly a lightning strikes her and she’s knocked down unconscious]
- Sid: Manny!
- [another lightning hits Granny and she stands up again as if nothing has happened]
- Granny: …than you’ve had hot breakfasts!”
“Lightning never strikes in the same place twice.”
“- Smee: I've just had an apostrophe.
- Captain Hook: I think you mean an epiphany.
- Smee: Lightning has just struck my brain.
- Captain Hook: Well, that must hurt.”
“- Rachel Ferrier: I wanna go inside.
- Ray Ferrier: All right, go ahead inside.
- Rachel Ferrier: I dont wanna go by myself.”
“- Robert 'Rabbit' Nurick: Y'know, in a severe lightning storm, you want to grab your ankles and stick your butt in the air.
- Haynes: He's right. If you're gonna get hit it's the safest orifice.
- Joey: Yeah, I'd like to get hit by lightning once, y'know, see what it's like.”
“It appears that my father thought that he could extract from lightning some super-violet ray of life-giving properties.”
“The lightning. It is good for you! Your father was Frankenstein, but your mother was the lightning!”
“My father drew that very lightening from heaven and forced it for his own will to bring life to a being he created with his own hands. Why should we fear anything?”