Dakota Fanning quotes
“As life progresses, images blur. All that remains are memories. Some of them true, some of them false.”
“- Pop Girl: You make me look like a fool in front of my family!
- Cassie Holmes: Don't worry. You won't remember a thing.”
“- Hook Waters: How are we going to make the future unpredictable?
- Nick Gant: By not knowing what we're going to do, until right before we do it.
- Cassie Holmes: A plan without planning.”
“- Lupita Ramos: There are some good things in this world.
- John W. Creasy: Like what?
- Lupita Ramos: Like meeting me.”
“- Abby Jennings: Will you wiggle your wings after you takeoff?
- Will: Better watch and see!”
“- Rachel Ferrier: Are we gonna be okay?
- Ray Ferrier: I don't know.
- Rachel Ferrier: What do you mean you don't know? Are you okay?”
“- The Cat: There is a third option.
- Sally: There is?
- The Cat: Yes. It involves murder.”
“- Rachel Ferrier: I'm allergic to peanut butter.
- Ray Ferrier: Since when?
- Rachel Ferrier: Birth.”
“One of my favorite things about doing movies is that you get to do different things you'd never do in real life.”
“I love who I am and I love my life, but if I could be someone else, I'd be Beyonce in two seconds.”
“I think I really like psychology because my job is all about getting inside another person's mind and thoughts.”
“I don't throw my clothes out after one wear. Shocking, I know.”
“I've been a ballerina since I was two, but I've always wanted to be an actress.”
“I love the feeling I get when I'm on a set; I love reading the scripts, playing the characters, getting to be someone else.”
“- Dena: By 2048 the oceans are going to be empty.
- Harmon: Yeah, who says?
- Dena: Science.
- Harmon: Science... Maybe science is wrong.
- Dena: No. 29% of edible fish have gone day by 90%. More people are moving to the coast lines, there there's more pollution, more waste. Situation is getting geometically worse. It'll all go fast in the end....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ray: If you refuse to have a nice time with me, I'm going to have fun by myself.
- Molly: 200 pliés isn't fun, Ray. It's slave labor.”