Plot – In Baltimore during the '50s, 'Cry Baby' is used to cry very easily even if he rides a motorcycle and wears black leather. He has many friends, he's popular among girls and spends his days wandering about his town. Allison, instead, is a model student and her parents like her boyfriend Baldwin, but Cry Baby is her forbidden dream. Will Allison be able to follow her parents' education or will she transgress it?
All actors – Johnny Depp, Amy Locane, Susan Tyrrell, Polly Bergen, Iggy Pop, Ricki Lake, Traci Lords, Kim McGuire, Darren E. Burrows, Stephen Mailer, Kim Webb, Alan J. Wendl, Troy Donahue, Mink Stole, Joe Dallesandro, Joey Heatherton, David Nelson, Patricia Hearst, Willem Dafoe, Jonathan Benya, Scout Raskin, Robert Tyree, Angie Levroney, Drew Ebersole, Kenny Curtis, Scott Neilson, Robert Walsh, Jenni Blong, Craig Wallace, Phillip Broussard, Regi Davis, Nick Fleming, Robbie Jones, Vivienne Shub, Robert Marbury, Skip Spencer, Holter Graham, Susan Lowe, Dan Griffiths, Kirk McEwen, Eric Lucas, Frank Maldonado, Patrick Mitchell, Mary Vivian Pearce, Steve Aronson, Kelly Goldberg, Brad Baker, John Blyth Barrymore, John Calvin Doyle, Patrick Egan, Cindy Geppi, James Intveld, David Christopher Johnson, Michael Stanton Kennedy, Peter Koper, Autumn Lucas, Jeff Mandon, Stephen William Moore, Mark Moorhead, Joey Perillo, Carmen Renee Reynolds, Rachel Sweet, Gary Wheeler, Greer Yeatonshow all
“Cry-Baby” Quotes 19 quotes
“The only place you're going to sing is in jail.”
“I may be a drape, but I love your granddaughter. And if that's a crime, I'll stand convicted, ma'am.”
“- Cry-Baby: Allison, I'm sorry to get you locked up! But tonight, well, you were the coolest date I ever had!
- Allison Vernon-Williams: But Cry-Baby, who was that girl? Why didn't you tell me you already had a lady friend?
- Cry-Baby: That Lenora ain't nothing to me! I swear on my daddy's grave! I'm burning inside to touch you, baby!”
“- Baldwin: We're squares, Allison, and squares got to stick together.
- Allison Vernon-Williams: Yeah, but Drapes are people too. They just look different.”
“I'm so tired of being good.”
“- Cry-Baby: I can sing pretty good.
- Mrs. Vernon-Williams: Well,'not 'good'. Haven't you ever heard of the English language?”
“Heavy hangs the head, that last night wore the crown.”
“- Judge: Mrs. Malnorowski, there is no smoking in this courtoom.
- Hatchet's Mother: I pay taxes on cigarettes, don't I? And what do I get for those taxes? Happiness? Hell no! I get tuberculosis!”
“You've made me the happiest juvenile delinquent in Baltimore!”
“They beat me and kicked me... all because I love you.”