Crying quotes126 crying quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I don't like to cry in public, unless I'm getting paid for it.”
“Crying never helped anybody do anything, okay? You have a problem, you face it like a man.”
“I haven’t cried this hard since Toy Story 3.”
“I might as well call you Bridge to Terabithia because you make children cry.”
“- Henry Barber: I cried four times.
- Charlie: Me too. I wonder if it was the same four.”
“Dry your eyes, baby; it's out of character.”
“Don't cry in front of the Mexicans.”
“I think my courage abandoned me for a moment and I cried.”
“We have a lot of work to do, crying is not on the list.”
“- Rachel Jansen: Rachel Jansen from the front desk, whats going on up there, we're getting calls about a woman crying hysterically.
- Peter Bretter: Yeah, y'know, I hear it too, it sounds like she's having a tough time, I think it's coming from the floor above me.
- Rachel Jansen: You're on the top floor.
- Peter Bretter: I'll try to keep it down.”
“My only child was murdered. She was twelve. Did you hear about it? What you probably didn't hear, and what I hope you never have to deal with, Miss Gennaro, is what that feels like. What I have to deal with. Knowing that my little girl likely died crying out for me to come and save her. And I never did.”
“- Vanessa Loring: What's wrong? Why are you crying?
- Juno MacGuff: I'm not crying, I'm just allergic to fine home furnishing.”
“You root for your favorite, you cry when they get killed. It's sick.”
“Stop crying, your face will run!”