“- Count Cavriaghi: What am I doing here anyway? Concetta doesn't love me.
- Tancredi Falconeri: Did you speak to her?
- Count Cavriaghi: There's no point. I feel like I'm just a worm to her, and she's right. I must find a she-worm who'll put up with me.”
“If we want things to stay as they are, things will have to change.”
“- Capt. Joe Patroni: I've flown just about every type of aircraft through three wars and forty pounds. Only thing I'm afraid of is heights. Are you afraid of anything, Metrand?
- Capt. Paul Metrand: American pilots.”
“- Capt. Joe Patroni: Wait a minute! That perfume of yours smells awfully familiar.
- Isabelle: Je te remercie! On peut avoir confiance en toi!
- Capt. Joe Patroni: What did she say?
- Capt. Paul Metrand: Probably the same as you say in English.”
“- Capt. Joe Patroni: Gee, I remember this Eurasian gal. She had these great big blue eyes. They called her the tarantula. You ever run into her?
- Capt. Paul Metrand: No, I don't think so.
- Capt. Joe Patroni: You'd remember if you did. She was a real ball breaker!”