Christopher Walken quotes
“A man can be an artist in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.”
“If I do something wrong, it's because God didn't give me the grace to do what's right. If this world stinks, it's his fault. I'm only working with what I've been given.”
“One day you're saving the rainforest, the next you're chugging cock.”
“I like the trees, you know? I like the way that the trees are on mountains, all the different... the way the trees are.”
“- Max Zorin: You lost, 007.
- James Bond: Killing Tibbett was a mistake.
- Max Zorin: Then I'm about to make that same mistake twice.”
“Sicilians are great liars. The best in the world. I'm Sicilian. My father was the world heavy-weight champion of Sicilian liars. From growing up with him I learned the pantomime. There are seventeen different things a guy can do when he lies to give himself away. A guys got seventeen pantomimes. A woman's got twenty, but a guy's got seventeen.”
“Love is a bridge built between two people. We want what exists between them to be real.”
“- Brewster: I don't care who does what to whom in this country, but you're an American citizen, that makes you my responsibility. You're so lucky not to be floating face down in the Tiber right now. So please, finish your lousymovie and try to stay out of trouble for five minutes.
- Orson Welles: Maybe you're right.
- Brewster: I know I'm...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Edna Turnblad: First the hair, now this?
- Wilbur Turnblad: But, all the kids are battin' up their hair now, hon.
- Tracy Turnblad: And our first lady, Jacqueline Kennedy does it! - Edna Turnblad: I don't believe that.
- Tracy Turnblad: What do you mean you don't believe that? How else would it look...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Val: Your place looks like where I just came from except it's worse.
- Doc: So, it's not to your liking. Sorry.
- Val: Not to my liking is the understatement of all time.”
“- Rafayel: How many more worlds have to burn before you're satisfied, Gabriel?
- Gabriel: Just the one. This one. I'm not greedy.”
“After the tragic death of your father, I married your mother promising her I would raise you as my own. You chose not to take the Maggio name. I did not complain. And when you wanted to go to Beauty School, as boys who lose their fathers early in life often do, I did not snivel at interventions, did I?”
“- Sgt. Toomey: What would you do if the entire Japanese Army were behind you?
- Eugene Morris Jerome: Surrender and get some sleep.”
“Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out. Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse.”
“- Doc: You can't open a car with a coat hanger any more, Val.
- Val: Says who?
- Doc: Says the people who make cars.”
“A lot of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was I could size up the other guy half a second quicker than he could me.”
“You look better now than you ever did, you know that?”