Sir Michael Caine quotes
“Obsession is a young man's game.”
“- Alfred Pennyworth: I trust you don't have me followed on my day off.
- Bruce Wayne: If you ever took one, I might.”
“Some men aren't looking for anything logical. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
“- Bruce Wayne: The bandit, in the forest in Burma, did you catch him?
- Alfred Pennyworth: Yes.
- Bruce Wayne: How?
- Alfred Pennyworth: We burned the forest down.”
“A man's body may grow old, but inside his spirit can still be as young and as restless as ever.”
“You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!”
“January is the garbage can of movies in America, directly after all the Oscar contenders have been out.”
“- Joe Harding: Jump in the basket.
- Willie Davis: Who do you think i am? E.T?”
“- Dr. Watson: Being men of no moral fiber whatsoever, they can't resist helping themselves to a new pair of shoes.
- Sherlock Holmes: Do you think they have these in brown?”
“Music is all I really understand.”
“- Sherlock Holmes: What are you doing?
- Dr. Watson: Thinking.
- Sherlock Holmes: Right. I'm going to think too. What shall we think about, Watson?”
“- Liz Blake: Do you want to fuck me?
- Doctor Robert Elliott: Oh, yes.
- Liz Blake: Then why don't you?
- Doctor Robert Elliott: Because I'm a doctor and...
- Liz Blake: Fucked a lot of doctors.
- Doctor Robert Elliott: ...and I'm married.
- Liz Blake: Fucked a lot of them, too.”
“Sometimes truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more.”
“- Sherlock Holmes: As a matter of fact, Lestrade, You can be some help.
- Inspector Lestrade: Of course!
- Sherlock Holmes: Hold my coat, it's hot in here.”
“In times of real trouble, the one thing man can depend on is the sympathy of the bank.”
“- Dr. Watson: Last night, Holmes realized how stupid he had been.
- Sherlock Holmes: Now, I didn't say stupid...
- Dr. Watson: Yes, you did.”
“When you're a movie star and you're young, you are always playing someone who's a better fighter, a better lover, a better everything than you.”
“English is clipped in speech. Texas is exactly the opposite.”