Al Pacino quotes
“Trask: Mr. Sims, you are a cover-up artist and you are a liar. Slade: But not a snitch! Trask: Excuse me? Slade: No, I don't think I will. This is such a crock of shit. Trask: Mr. Slade, you will watch your language. You are at the Baird School now, not a barracks. Mr. Sims, I will give you one final opportunity to speak up. Slade: Mr. Sims...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You’re gonna see a guy who will sacrifice himself for this team, because he knows when it comes down to it your gonna do the same for him. That's a team, gentlemen.”
“You don't keep a man waiting. The only time you do is when you want to say something. When you want to say fuck you.”
“You always charge a guy with a gun! With a knife, you run away.”
“The worst vice is advice.”
“This is a man bent on killing himself, it's not secret, a guard found him in his chambers once trying to hang himself! This is a man who's making value decisions on people's lives!”
“I don't know what to say, really. Three minutes to the biggest battle of our professional lives. All comes down to today, and either, we heal as a team, or we're gonna crumble. Inch by inch, play by play. Until we're finished. We're in hell right now, gentlemen. Believe me. And, we can stay here, get the shit kicked out of us, or we can fight...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sonny: How can John Wayne die?
- Lefty: Fuckin' Indians got him.”
“- Moe Greene: I got a business to run. I gotta kick asses sometimes to make it run right. We had a little argument, Freddy and me, so I had to straighten him out.
- Michael Corleone: You straightened my brother out?
- Moe Greene: He was banging cocktail waitresses two at a time! Players couldn't get a drink at the table!”
“Oh, I don't lose. People who bet on me to lose lose. And they lose big.”
“- Fredo: Mike! You don't come to Las Vegas and talk to a man like Moe Greene like that!
- Michael Corleone: Fredo, you're my older brother, and I love you. But don't ever take sides with anyone against the Family again. Ever.”
“- Michael Corleone: This one time... this one time, I'll let you ask me about my affairs.
- Kay Adams: Is it true? Is it?
- Michael Corleone: No.
[Kay Adams smiles and walks into his arms]
- Kay Adams: I guess we both need a drink, huh? C'mon...
[Kay Adams goes to the kitchen to fix a drink, and as she does, Peter Clemenza, Rocco Lampone, and Al...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Ben: I didn't kill Emily.
- Abrams: Any good lawyer will tell you "Doesn't matter".
“There's no such thing as too far. You push everything as far as you can. You push and you push and you push until it starts pushing back. And then you push some goddamn more.”
“- Don Licio Lucchesi: It's not personal. It's business.
- Michael Corleone: Very well. You want to do business with me. I will do business with you.”
“I think I just shit my pants.”