David Warner quotes
“You are a very troublesome little fellow. I think I should teach you one of my special lessons? What do you think, Robert? Benson? What would look nice? Half-warthog? Half-donkey? Half-oyster? Half-carrot?”
“I know that some actors take acting terribly seriously.”
“I don't think I could be happy as an actor if there was a tyrant on the set.”
“If people are given quality stuff to watch, they'll watch it.”
“Ninety years ago I was a freak. Today I'm an amateur.”
“Sometimes the best place to hide is right out in public.”
“It's catching isn't it, violence.”
“You are, quite literally, the last person on Earth that I expected to see.”
“My mother was rather an atrocious woman in her way, but her many failings did not include raising mentally deficient sons.”
“- Ed Dillinger: ENCOM isn't the business you started in your garage anymore. We're building accounts in thirty different countries. New defense systems. We have one of the most sophisticated pieces of equipment in existence.
- Dr. Walter Gibbs: Oh, I know all that. Sometimes I wish I were back in that garage.
- Ed Dillinger: That can be arranged...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Seeing is believing.”
“- Sark: There's nothing special about you. You're just an ordinary program.
- Kevin Flynn: So are you, one that should have been erased.”
“The operations seems to be a success. But the doctor died.”
“- Dr. Necessiter: As you know, my research has advanced to a point where I can put her mind into the body of a gorilla.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr: I couldn't fuck a gorilla.”
“- Evil: What sort of Supreme Being created such riffraff? Is this not the workings of a complete incompetent?
- Baxi Brazilia III: But He created you, Evil One.
- Evil: What did you say?
- Baxi Brazilia III: Well He created you, so He can't be entirely...
- Evil: Never talk to me like that again! No one created me! I am Evil. Evil existed long...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ed Dillinger: What do you want with the Pentagon?
- Master Control Program: The same thing I want with the Kremlin. I'm bored with corporations.”