Perfume quotes65 perfume quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Love your perfume. What is that, Stench of Death?”
“Pornography is supposed to arouse sexual desire. If pornography is a crime, when will they arrest makers of perfume?”
“I'm happiest in an empty church. I love the smell of a church.”
“Barb-Whenever I watch those movies, where they’re in the 1800s. I can’t stop thinking, did everybody just… Gosh, I don’t want to be rude.
Star-Yes, I know. I think about it all the time.
Barb-They didn’t have deodorant!
Barb-They didn’t have toilets. They didn’t brush their teeth!
Star-Everyone had yellow...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Vince Stone: Hey, that's nice perfume.
- Debby Marsh: Something new. It attracts mosquitoes and repels men.
- Vince Stone: It doesn't work that way with me.
- Debby Marsh: It's not supposed to.”
“- Doctor Li: You smell good. You wear incense to scare away evil spirits?
- Linda Low: Oh no, to attract them!”
“In my yellow room, sunflowers with purple eyes stand out on a yellow background; they bathe their stems in a yellow pot on a yellow table. In the corner of the painting, the signature of the painter: Vincent. And the yellow sun that passes through the yellow curtain of my room floods all this illumination with gold; and in the morning upon...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Georgie Denbrough: What are you doing in the sewer?
- Pennywise: A storm blew me away. Blew the whole circus away. Can you smell the circus, Georgie? There's peanuts... cotton candy... hot dogs... and...
- Georgie Denbrough: Popcorn?
- Pennywise: Popcorn! Is that your favorite?”
“He still had enough perfume left to enslave the whole world if he so chose. [...] He possessed a power stronger than the power of money, or terror, or death - the invincible power to command the love of mankind. There was only one thing the perfume could not do. It could not turn him into a person who could love and be loved like everyone else.”
“From that moment on, the girl was a member of our pack. I liked her. Plus she smelled like biscuits.”
“There's only one thing I know that could make this moment happier. In fact, I think I smell it coming up the driveway right now. Can it be? Yes, yes I think it is. It's pizza!”
“Do you ever have feeling, where you see young teenage girl with perfect skin, and you want to kill her? And take her skin, and put it on your skin? We've bottled that feeling.”
- Dr. Hannibal Lecter: What did Miggs say to you? Multiple Miggs in the next cell. He hissed at you. What did he say?
- Clarice Starling: He said, "I can smell your cunt".
- Dr. Hannibal Lecter: I see. I myself cannot. You use Evyan skin cream, and sometimes you wear L'Air du Temps, but not today.
“[screaming] Oh god, you killed Duncan! [calmly] You smell great, by the way.”
“Just like a musical chord, a perfume chord contains four essences, or notes, carefully selected for their harmonic affinity.”
“Do me a favor, will you? Would you mind washing off that perfume before you come back to our table?”
“- Chemical Engineer: Basically, it burns the eyes, lungs and throat, causes vomiting and if continuously inhaled, death.
- Streebek: Oh, sort of like your aftershave.”
“The smell of white paper is like the scent of skin of a new lover who has just paid a surprise visit out of a rainy garden. And the black ink is like lacquered hair. And the quill? Well, the quill is like that instrument of pleasure whose purpose is never in doubt but whose surprising efficiency one always, always forgets.”
“- Harry Dunne: That's weird. The smell of peanuts makes my weenie cold.
- Lloyd Christmas: It shrank mine.”
“- Janis Ian: What is that smell?
- Cady Heron: Oh, Regina gave me some perfume.
- Janis Ian: You smell like a baby prostitute.”
“My asshole brother bought her back in September '57. That's when you got your new model year, in September. Brand-new, she was. She had the smell of a brand-new car. That's just about the finest smell in the world, except maybe for pussy.”
“- Julian Mercer: I knew you'd smell good.
- Erica Barry: It's just... soap.”
“Dogs that can follow a scent in water.”