Airplane quotes54 airplane quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- General Vladimirov: Sir, we'll need to know only one thing from you. What do you wish done when the plane is sighted?
- First Secretary: Obliterate it! Completely!”
“- Colonel Allen Faulkner: Shawn, how goes it?
- Lt. Shawn Fynn: Fine thanks. I tell you, Jock, that's it. My heels are where my balls used to be.”
“You really think the pilot is controlling this plane? That would really scare me.”
“There's nothing wrong with an outside toilet, except on an aeroplane.”
“The Protagonist-You wanna crash a plane?
Neil-Well, not from the air. Don't be so dramatic.
The Protagonist-...well, how big a plane?
Neil-That part is a little dramatic.”
“- Ezra Stiles: It's gonna be a monoplane.
- Waldo Pepper: A monoplane. Are you telling me you're building me an airplane with only one wing?
- Ezra Stiles: Just thought you'd like to know: the biplane's gone the way of the Dodo.”
“Yo, Parker! This is called an airplane. It's like the buses you're used to, except that it flies over the poor neighborhoods instead of driving through them.”
“There's bars on planes now? This is... Man, I wish my mother was still alive to see this. She was an alcoholic, but a nice one.”
“In the event of a water landing, I have been designed to act as a flotation device.”
“- Kamarov - Red October: Stop pissing, Yuri. Give me a stopwatch and a map, and I'll fly the Alps in a plane with no windows.
- Diving Officer - Red October: If the map is accurate enough.”
“Don't bother landing! I don't have time for any more disasters!”
“The FAA and the NTSB took 10 pilots, placed them in simulators, recreated the events that led to this plane falling out of the sky. Do you know how many of them were able to safely land the planes? Not one. Every pilot crashed the aircraft, killed everybody on board. You were the only one who could do it!”
“It's so beautiful. Boy, what a world... it could be so wonderful, if it wasn't for certain people.”
“Sometimes they hear a thundering sound when there are no clouds. They assume the gods have eaten too much and their tummies are rumbling. Sometimes they can even see the evidence of the gods' flatulence.”
“- Ginger: You're supposed to be up there - you're the pilot.
- Fowler: Don't be ridiculous. I can't fly this contraption.
- Ginger: Back in your day? The Royal Air Force?
- Fowler: 644 Squadron, Poultry Division - we were the mascots.
- Ginger: You mean you never actually flew the plane?
- Fowler: Good heavens, no! I'm a chicken! The Royal Air...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Lately, strange new things sometimes appeared in the sky: noisy birds that flew without flapping their wings.”
“Nothing like a little thirty knot crosswind to exercise that ol' sphincter muscle.”
“- John Matrix: What's wrong?
- Cindy: This isn't a plane, this is a canoe with wings!
- John Matrix: Well then, get in and start paddling!”