“The Concorde ... Airport '79” quotes(1979)
Plot – The Concorde flies from Paris to Washington, then to Moscow. On board there are sport, political and business personalities. Journalist Maggie Whelan is carrying precious information about the weapons traffic of the Harrison industries and the owner of the company tries in every way to stop her even if it means to shot down the plane.
All actors – Alain Delon, Susan Blakely, Robert Wagner, Sylvia Kristel, George Kennedy, Eddie Albert, Bibi Andersson, Charo, John Davidson, Andrea Marcovicci, Martha Raye, Cicely Tysonshow all
“The Concorde ... Airport '79” Quotes 9 quotes
“- Capt. Joe Patroni: Eli, you okay?
- Eli Sands: I had the best seat in the house!”
“- Isabelle: You pilots are such... men.
- Capt. Joe Patroni: They don't call it the cockpit for nothing, honey.”
“- Capt. Joe Patroni: I've flown just about every type of aircraft through three wars and forty pounds. Only thing I'm afraid of is heights. Are you afraid of anything, Metrand?
- Capt. Paul Metrand: American pilots.”
“- Capt. Joe Patroni: Wait a minute! That perfume of yours smells awfully familiar.
- Isabelle: Je te remercie! On peut avoir confiance en toi!
- Capt. Joe Patroni: What did she say?
- Capt. Paul Metrand: Probably the same as you say in English.”
“- Capt. Joe Patroni: Gee, I remember this Eurasian gal. She had these great big blue eyes. They called her the tarantula. You ever run into her?
- Capt. Paul Metrand: No, I don't think so.
- Capt. Joe Patroni: You'd remember if you did. She was a real ball breaker!”
“- Dr. Kevin Harrison: You want to hang me without any explanation.
- Maggie Whelan: You hang yourself.”