Failure quotes270 failure quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“How one handles success or failure is determined by their early childhood.”
“I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.”
“You just have to be willing to take the 'failures' and learn from them, make the best of them.”
“You always pass failure on the way to success.”
“Someone else's success is not your failure.”
“Success is a public affair. Failure is a private funeral.”
“Failure is not the falling down but the staying down.”
“We Nazis do not relish failure.”
“I'd rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate.”
“Coach. Hey Frank! You want me to beg? Okay, I'll beg. This is the only thing I know I am good at! Don't take that away from me!”
“- Two-Face: The joker chose me!
- Batman: Because you were the best of us. He wanted to prove that even someone as good as you could fall.
- Two-Face: And he was right.”
“Hollywood Mike Miranda makes his second dramatic exit of the day.”
“- Spider-Man: I'm not like you. You're a murderer.
- Green Goblin: Well, to each his own. I chose my path, you chose the way of the hero. And they found you amusing for a while, the people of this city. But the one thing they love more than a hero is to see a herofail, fall, die trying. In spite of everything you've done for them, eventually...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The worth of a life is not determined by a single failure or a solitary success.”
“- Guy on Green: It's about time!
- Happy Gilmore: Yeah it is about time. I mean I just couldn't get the ball in the hole. I wanted to but I just couldn't do it.”
“- Molly: You failed the seventh grade twice.
- Theo: Rule of threes.”
“- Steve Rogers: Together.
- Tony Stark: We'll lose.
- Steve Rogers: Then we'll do that together, too.”
- Loki: If you're going to Earth, you might want a guide. I do have a bit of experience in that arena.
- Thanos: Well, if you consider "failure" experience.
- Loki: I consider "experience" experience.