Failure quotes289 failure quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“How one handles success or failure is determined by their early childhood.”
“I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.”
“You could not live with your own failure, and where did that bring you? Back to me.”
“You just have to be willing to take the 'failures' and learn from them, make the best of them.”
“You always pass failure on the way to success.”
“Someone else's success is not your failure.”
“A real loser is someone who's so afraid of not winning he doesn't even try.”
“Success is a public affair. Failure is a private funeral.”
“Failure is not the falling down but the staying down.”
“We Nazis do not relish failure.”
“I'd rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate.”
“Failure teaches us that life is but a draft, a long rehearsal for a show that will never play.”
“I don't believe in failure. It is not failure if you enjoyed the process.”
“Coach. Hey Frank! You want me to beg? Okay, I'll beg. This is the only thing I know I am good at! Don't take that away from me!”
“- Two-Face: The joker chose me!
- Batman: Because you were the best of us. He wanted to prove that even someone as good as you could fall.
- Two-Face: And he was right.”
“Hollywood Mike Miranda makes his second dramatic exit of the day.”
“Is the only way you can succeed is to see me fail?”
“- Cosmo: Posit: people think a bank might be financially shaky.
- Bishop: Consequence: people start to withdraw their money.
- Cosmo: Result: pretty soon it is financially shaky.
- Bishop: Conclusion: you can make banks fail.
- Cosmo: Bzzt. I've already done that. Maybe you've heard about a few? Think bigger.”
“- Spider-Man: I'm not like you. You're a murderer.
- Green Goblin: Well, to each his own. I chose my path, you chose the way of the hero. And they found you amusing for a while, the people of this city. But the one thing they love more than a hero is to see a herofail, fall, die trying. In spite of everything you've done for them, eventually...” (continue)(continue reading)