Honesty quotes181 honesty quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Say what you mean, mean what you say. You know that if everybody followed that rule, there'd be a lot less trouble?”
- Mitchell Goosen: Popeye, now there was a great man. Do you know why?
- Wiley: He never joined the Hairclub For Men?
- Mitchell Goosen: Wrong. Because his motto was: “I am what I am”. Do you think Popeye ever worried about what he wore just so he could get Olive Oil in the sack? I should say not, Dude. And do you know why?
- Wiley: He was... (continue)(continue reading)
“Telling the truth can be dangerous business. Honest and popular don't go hand in hand. If you admit that you play the accordion no one will hire you in a rock 'n' roll band. But we can sing out hearts out. And if we're lucky, then no neighbors complain. Because life is the way we audition for God. Let us pray that we all get the job.”
“Look at that! That is a complete fucking fraud, and it looks a hundred percent real. It's the best work I've ever done in my life, because it's so honest.”
“It turned out a lot of my friends didn’t care for honesty.”
“Your tongue is old, but sharp, Cicero. Be careful how you waggle it. One day it will cut off your head.”
“There's just gotta be a place up ahead where men ain't low-down and poker's played fair. If there weren't, what are all the songs about? I'll see y'all there. And we can sing together and shake our heads over all the meanness in the used-to-be.”
“- Donald Horner: So am I different to what you expected?
- Emily Walters: Hmm. Perhaps. You seem...
- Donald Horner: Go on.
- Emily Walters: Cleaner.
- Donald Horner: That's honest.”
“- Burditt: Can I give you some advice? You need to shut the fuck up.
- Molly Patel: Excuse me?
- Burditt: If you hear something you don’t agree with, you have to resist the urge to give your opinion.
- Molly Patel: I will not be marginalized by the iron fist of white privilege that pervades this work environment.
- Burditt: I am not trying to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“A ninja is honest and good. His mind, body and spirit are one. He has self-control. He has discipline.”
“- Will Henry: Do you know one of the first things I liked about you was?
- Diane: What?
- Will Henry: Your tits.
- Diane: That's so nice. Please touch them.”
“I'm a big jazz fan and I really liked what she was doing. I thought it was unique, I thought it was edgy. And sincere.”