“10 to Midnight” quotes(1983)
Plot – A young and harmless employee works in a business office, but he's actually a sex maniac who chooses his victims with great care. He slaughters them naked and armed with a long knife. The police is on his trails and Lieutenant Kessler believes the criminal is a young man who has already been stopped and questioned. Kessler carries on his investigations and the maniac plans to kill his young daughter in revenge. After many ups and downs, the lieutenant finally arrests him. As the maniac declares his mental infirmity and mocks Kessler, the agent shoots him in cold blood.
All actors – Charles Bronson, Lisa Eilbacher, Andrew Stevens, Gene Davis, Geoffrey Lewis, Wilford Brimley, Robert F. Lyons, Bert Williams, Iva Lane, Ola Ray, Kelly Preston, Cosie Costashow all
“10 to Midnight” Quotes 9 quotes
“- Warren Stacy: How about we get together? What you say?
- Laurie Kessler: Well, I don't usually go out with strangers. What did you say your name was?”
“I remember when legal meant lawful. Now it means loophole.”
“- Medical Examiner: Death was caused by the severing of the intestines and major arteries causing massive hemorrhaging.
- Leo Kessler: This is all alright but can you tell us something that we can use?”
“- Captain Malone: Was this girl raped, doc?
- Medical Examiner: There's no evidence of forcible entry.
- Leo Kessler: I could have told you that, ya know.
- Medical Examiner: On the basis of what?
- Leo Kessler: If anybody does something like this, his knife has gotta be his penis.”
“- Laurie Kessler: That's nice to know. What do you have in mind, Pedro?
- Warren Stacy: I take you to a motel, we do it every way there is. How you like it? Up, down, front, back?”
“What's the matter, cat got your tongue? To forgive is divine, they say. But I don't aspire to being an angel, know what I mean? You tried to kill me, I owe you for that. And I always try and pay what I owe. Be seeing you, Mr Kessler.”
“- Warren Stacy: Go ahead, arrest me. Take me in. You can't punish me. I'm sick. You can't punish me for being sick! All you can do is lock me up. But not forever. One day I'll get out. One day I'll get out. That's the law! That's the law! That's the law! And I'll be back! I'll be back! And you'll hear from me! You and the whole fucking world!
-...” (continue)(continue reading)