Right quotes43 right quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“If you act right, you are right. That's for certain.”
“It's easy to tell the difference between right and wrong. What's hard is choosing the wrong that's more right.”
“David Cotton-You know, for once you could back me up.
Georgia Cotton-I could. But then I'd be wrong too.”
“It’s not being a Hero it’s just doing the right thing.”
“It just don't make sense how something that wrong can feel so right.”
“It's possible to be right and foolish.”
“I may not always be right, but I am never wrong.”
“We are not things. We are not things!”
“Admiral, if we were to assume these whales were ours to do with as we pleased, we would be as guilty as those who caused their extinction.”
Even if everyone is telling you that something wrong is something right. Even if the whole world is telling you to move, it is your duty to plant yourself like a tree, look them in the eye, and say: “No, you move”.
- Ben: "You're never wrong to do the right thing".
- Jules: Who said that, you?
- Ben: Yeah. But I'm pretty sure Mark Twain said it first.
“There's rightness in our wrongness.”
“- Sir Robert Morton: I wept today because right had been done.
- Catherine Winslow: Not justice?
- Sir Robert Morton: No, not justice. Right. Easy to do justice. Very hard to do right.”
“Do you have any idea what justice is? Whatever happened to right and wrong?”
“- King George VI: Listen to me.
- Lionel Logue: Listen to you? By what right?
- King George VI: By divine right, if you must. I am your king.
- Lionel Logue: No, you're not. You told me so yourself. You said you didn't want it. Why should I waste my time listening?
- King George VI: Because I have a right to be heard. I have a voice.
- Lionel...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Michelle Genest: So why are you still here?
- Jesse Stone: Trying to do the right thing.”
“Since when do you have to be nice to be right?”
“Sometimes it gets a lot of wrong answers to get to the right one.”
“There's the law and there's what's right. I'm gonna do what's right.”
“You can never go wrong with the truth.”