Legality quotes27 legality quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“In this system, our system, the slaves are unaware, both of their status and of their masters, who exist in a world apart, and where the shackles are hidden amidst reams of unreachable legalese. It is a result of massive, pervasive corruption of the legalprofession. When it takes a whistle blower to sound the alarm, it is cause for even greater...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I don't understand why prostitution is illegal. Selling is legal. Fucking is legal. Why isn't selling fucking legal? You know, why should it be illegal to sell something that's perfectly legal to give away? I can't follow the logic on that one at all! Of all the things you can do, giving someone an orgasm is hardly the worst thing in the world....” (continue)(continue reading)
“Is that play legal?”
“- Jones the JP: I'm not sure how legal that is...
- Reverend Jones: Yes, or ethical...
- Morgan the Goat: Legal? Ethical? Wh - how legal was it to say that a thousand feet is a mountain and 984 isn't, uh? Uh? Do we call a short man a boy, or a small dog a cat? No! This is a mountain, our mountain, and if it needs to be a thousand feet, then by...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Justice delivered without dispassion is always in danger of not being justice.”
“I used to be legit. I was too legit to quit. But now I'm not legit. I'm unlegit. And for that reason, I must quit.”
“- Nina Romina: How much of this can we show?
- Linda: You mean, legally?
- Nina Romina: No, morally; of course, legally.”
“Of all the serial killers that I've interviewed and studied none of them were legally insane. That's not to say they were normal.”
Someone reminded me I once said "Greed is good". Now it seems it's legal. Because everyone is drinking the same Kool Aid.
“Drugs. Changed. Everything. Always remember that one day all this drug monkey business will all be legal.”
“- Lilly Dillon: I was hoping we could play it straight with one another.
- Roy Dillon: I guess not.
- Lilly Dillon: I guess you won't be getting a straight job, either.
- Roy Dillon: Not this week.
- Lilly Dillon: Not ever.”
“- Jack Frye: You want me to bribe senators?
- Howard Hughes: I don't want them bribed, Jack. I want it done legally. I want them bought.”
“We're not runnin' from the law. We're runnin' to the law.”
“The $200 billion drug problem in this country could disappear overnight. Legalize the damn stuff. Do it today, right after this message. I'm Barry Champlaign. This is Night Talk. We're gonna go to a message. I'll be right back after I shoot up.”
“- Joe Hallenbeck: Ratings are down. So you're gonna bribe some senators to legalize gambling.
- Sheldon Marcone: Legalize sports gambling. You see, with all the heroes gone, legalized gambling is about the only thing that'll save the beast.”