“Beethoven's 2nd” quotes(1993)
Plot – After a year Beethoven is still living with the Newton family. He's loved by everyone, even by George and now Beethoven has fallen in love with the charming Missy and has started his own family. George now must get used to his lively San Bernardo's puppies: Tchaikovsky, Chubby, Dolly and Mo. Like their father, they always get in trouble. However Regina, the owner of Missy, is planning to kidnap the puppies.
All actors – Charles Grodin, Bonnie Hunt, Nicholle Tom, Christopher Castile, Sarah Rose Karr, Debi Mazar, Chris Penn, Ashley Hamilton, Danny Masterson, Catherine Reitman, Maury Chaykin, Heather McCombshow all
“Beethoven's 2nd” Quotes 9 quotes
“- George Newton: I don't want to be responsible for 5 dogs!
- Ryce Newton: You don't have to be responsible. Dad, we've been responsible - we've gone through hell with these dogs. And if being responsible means we have to give them up now, then, I hate responsibility. Dad, we kept them alive just like you and mom kept us alive. Ad you're not...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Regina: People in California generally swallow before they start talking.
- Floyd: Hey. I know how to eat in California, okay?”
“- Floyd: That's her, that's the dog.
- Regina: Dogs don't knock, Floyd.”
“- Alice Newton: We've always been very honest with each other. What, are you skipping school to spend time with boys? 'Cause if you are, there was a time in my life ...
- Ryce Newton: No, mom, no. I'm not using drugs and I'm not pregnant.
- Alice Newton: Well, what's goin' on, honey?
- Ryce Newton: Ted, Emily, and I have been hiding four puppies...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Do you have to stand like that? Didn't my trainer teach you how to stand? How can we have a relationship if you can't even stand right?”
“If you want your dog back, call my lawyer.”
- George Newton: Honey, I've been thinking. You been thinking?
- Alice Newton: Uh-huh.
- George Newton: What have you been thinking?
- Alice Newton: I've been thinking, "what do you think?".
“- Ted Newton: So, can I get you a Coke?
- Janie: Aren't I a little tall for you? I mean, aren't you a little short?
- Ted Newton: Well, height's just temporary. When you wake up in the morning, you're a little taller, right?
- Janie: No. See ya.”