“Biloxi Blues” quotes(1988)
Plot – Biloxi, Mississippi. The movie is set during the Second World War, in a base for recruits' training. A group of soldiers makes friendship during the stay, despite social, cultural and racial diversities. They however have to fight against the ruthless Sergeant Toomey who, only in the end, will pay the bill for his cynical hardness.
All actors – Matthew Broderick, Christopher Walken, Matt Mulhern, Corey Parker, Markus Flanagan, Casey Siemaszko, Michael Dolan, Penelope Ann Miller, Park Overall, Alan Pottinger, Mark Evan Jacobs, David Kienzleshow all
“Biloxi Blues” Quotes 5 quotes
“- Sgt. Toomey: What would you do if the entire Japanese Army were behind you?
- Eugene Morris Jerome: Surrender and get some sleep.”
- Sgt. Toomey: I'm tellin' you, we don't have any "bathrooms" on this base. Do you doubt my veracity?
- Arnold B. Epstein: No, sergeant.
- Sgt. Toomey: Then you've got a problem, don't you Epstein?
- Arnold B. Epstein: Ho ho.
- Sgt. Toomey: You bet your ass “ho ho”. You know why you've got a problem?
- Arnold B. Epstein: Because I've got to go... (continue)(continue reading)
“Man it's hot. It's like Africa hot. Tarzan couldn't take this kind of hot.”
“Once you start compromising your thoughts, you're a candidate for mediocrity.”
“- Arnold B. Epstein: Why do you think I'm a homosexual?
- Eugene Morris Jerome: I guess it's because you never talk about girls.
- Arnold B. Epstein: I never talk about dogs either. Does that make me a cocker spaniel?”