Kevin Spacey quotes
“I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.”
“- Lester Burnham: Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go fuck himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.
- Carolyn Burnham: Your father seems to think this kind of behavior is something to be proud of.
- Lester Burnham: And your mother seems to prefer that I go through life like...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Arlene McKinney: So, is that all you want? Your goddamn manageable day?
- Eugene Simonet: It's what I have.
- Arlene McKinney: No, it isn't.
- Eugene Simonet: It is what I've always had.
- Arlene McKinney: Is it what you want?”
“- Lloyd: Mother.
- Rose: What?
- Lloyd: Is it possible for you to shut the fuck up for five minutes?”
“You know what's worse than a loser? Someone who won't admit he played it wrong.”
“The only way that we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.”
“That's the day I realized that there was this entire life behind things, and this incredibly benevolent force that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever.”
“- Mills: Wait, I thought all you did was kill innocent people.
- John Doe: Innocent? Is that supposed to be funny? An obese man... a disgusting man who could barely stand up; a man who if you saw him on the street, you'd point him out to your friends so that they could join you in mocking him; a man, who if you saw him while you were eating, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Baby: You and I are a team, Doc.
- Doc: Don't feed me any more lines from "Monsters Inc.". It pisses me off.
“I have arrived. My travels are over for the time being.”
“Let me give you a piece of advice here. You want to make it in this business, you don't have time for a personal life, much less a relationship.”
“- Dr. Mark Powell: What would you say if I told you I think you're as human as I am?
- Prot: I would say you're in need of a thorazine drip, Doctor.”
“Look at me, jerking off in the shower... This will be the high point of my day; it's all downhill from here.”
“- Prot: We don't have families on K-PAX.
- Rachel Powell: Well, you don't know what you're missing.”
“Life is a marathon and you cannot win a marathon without putting a few bandaids on your nipples!”