Kevin Spacey quotes
“I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.”
“- Lester Burnham: Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go fuck himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.
- Carolyn Burnham: Your father seems to think this kind of behavior is something to be proud of.
- Lester Burnham: And your mother seems to prefer that I go through life like...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Arlene McKinney: So, is that all you want? Your goddamn manageable day?
- Eugene Simonet: It's what I have.
- Arlene McKinney: No, it isn't.
- Eugene Simonet: It is what I've always had.
- Arlene McKinney: Is it what you want?”
“- Lloyd: Mother.
- Rose: What?
- Lloyd: Is it possible for you to shut the fuck up for five minutes?”
“You know what's worse than a loser? Someone who won't admit he played it wrong.”
“That's the day I realized that there was this entire life behind things, and this incredibly benevolent force that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever.”
- Baby: You and I are a team, Doc.
- Doc: Don't feed me any more lines from "Monsters Inc.". It pisses me off.
“I have arrived. My travels are over for the time being.”
“Let me give you a piece of advice here. You want to make it in this business, you don't have time for a personal life, much less a relationship.”
“- Dr. Mark Powell: What would you say if I told you I think you're as human as I am?
- Prot: I would say you're in need of a thorazine drip, Doctor.”
“Look at me, jerking off in the shower... This will be the high point of my day; it's all downhill from here.”
“- Prot: We don't have families on K-PAX.
- Rachel Powell: Well, you don't know what you're missing.”
“Life is a marathon and you cannot win a marathon without putting a few bandaids on your nipples!”
“- Micky Rosa: There's one more thing, Ben, and this is important. We're counting cards, we're not gambling. We're following a specific set of rules and playing a system.
- Ben Campbell: Right.
- Micky Rosa: Now, I've seen how crazy it can get at those tables, and sometimes, people lose control. They give in to their emotions. You will not.”