Weather quotes50 weather quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Sgt. Ernie Savage: Beautiful morning, Sergeant!
- Sgt. Maj. Basil Plumley: What are you a fucking weatherman now?”
“I love the rain. It's my favorite weather.”
“The weather out there today is hot and shitty with continued hot and shitty in the afternoon. Tomorrow a chance of continued crappy with a pissy weather front coming down from the north. Basically, it's hotter than a snake's ass in a wagon rut.”
“Where am I? I don't seem to be anywhere. If death is like this, I don't think much of it. Everything's gone. People, trees, birds, wine. Well, up yours!”
“Anything can happen on a snow day.”
“It's such a grey day.”
“- Jan Hall: How’s the weather?
- Rob Hall: It’s good.
- Jan Hall: I wish I was with you.
- Rob Hall: One day, you me and our little Sarah, we’ll go climbing together.”
“I don't predict it. Nobody does, 'cause i-it's just wind. It's wind. It blows all over the place! What the fuck!”
“- Tina: Shouldn't you be monitoring the weather or something?
- Bob: This is L.A... what weather?”
“- Pvt. Penn: So what are we gonna talk about, the weather?
- Pvt. Philbrick: Yeah, whether we're gonna get outta here!”
“- George Garrad: Can't be too careful in foreign climes.
- Reginald Anson: It's only Wales.
- George Garrad: It's still foreign!”
“LA weather is a sham, like most things there.”
“- Gail: Well Australia, it must be really nice there since they got rid of the apartheid.
- Zohan: Oh yes, the weather is much cooler.”
“Among famous traitors of history one might mention the weather.”