Heat quotes29 heat quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“The weather out there today is hot and shitty with continued hot and shitty in the afternoon. Tomorrow a chance of continued crappy with a pissy weather front coming down from the north. Basically, it's hotter than a snake's ass in a wagon rut.”
“- Rick Dalton: All right, that's too hot. Anything we can do about that heat?
- Flamethrower Trainer: Rick, it's a flamethrower.”
“Why do these third world cesspools always got to be so hot?”
“Jesus, why didn't they just build this place on the surface of the fucking sun?”
“In case you haven't noticed, the white people are melting out here!”
“- Sam Hall: What are you doing?
- Laura Chapman: I'm using my body heat to warm you. If we let the blood from your arms and legs rush back to your heart too quickly, your heart could fail.
- Sam Hall: Where did you learn that?
- Laura Chapman: Some of us were actually paying attention in health class.”
“- Machete: Get dressed.
- Chica: It's too hot for clothes.”
“- Mrs. Van Schuyler: How would a little trip down the Nile suit you?
- Miss Bowers: There is nothing I would dislike more. There are two things in the world I can't abide: it's heat and heathens.
- Mrs. Van Schuyler: Good. Then we'll go. Bowers, pack.”
“- Cindy Lou Who: Your cheek's so...
- Grinch: I know. Hairy.
- Cindy Lou Who: No.
- Grinch: Greasy? Stinky? Do I have a zit?
- Cindy Lou Who: No. Warm.”
“- Ned: How's the cop business, Oscar?
- Oscar: Real good. Always starts hopping in weather like this. When it gets this hot, people try to kill each other.”
“Books can be good for something other than burning.”
“- Mr. Billings: The air conditioning's on the fritz and it's hotter than Hell up here!
- Barney Satin: Ha! He doesn't know how hot it is.”
“- Ron Launius: What the fuck am I going to do with a microwave?
- John Holmes: You can heat food with it.
- Ron Launius: The only thing I want to heat up right now is some dope.”
“If you piss in your pants, you only stay warm for so long.”
“- Ivana: Do you know how we keep warm in Russia?
- Austin: I can guess, baby.
- Ivana: We play chess.
- Austin: I guessed wrong.”
“- Mary Ellison: I nearly froze to death in that damn plane. Why couldn't you have supplied some hot water bottles or an electrically heated suit? I thought you loved me.
- Maj. Smith: Can't help what you think.”
“- Baylene: It looks like a very long walk.
- Eema: And hot! If you smell somethin' sizzlin', could be me!”
“The human body generates more bio-electricity than a 120-volt battery and over 25,000 BTU's of body heat.”
“Man it's hot. It's like Africa hot. Tarzan couldn't take this kind of hot.”