“How High” quotes(2001)
Plot – One day Silas and Jamal decide to smoke something magical in order to successfully pass their college admission tests. They manage to arrive at Harvard where they are surrounded by the best students in the Nation. Although their lifestyle is very different from the one they were used to when living at home, they carry on partying until the magic pot ends. From that moment on, they can only rely on each other in order to survive.
All actors – Method Man, Redman, Obba Babatundé, Mike Epps, Anna Maria Horsford, Fred Willard, Jeffrey Jones, Hector Elizondo, Lark Voorhies, Al Shearer, Chuck Deezy, Essence Atkinsshow all
“How High” Quotes 8 quotes
“I figure if I study high, take the test high, get high scores! Right?”
- Silas P. Silas: Shit, I'll fucks witcha!
- Jamal King: Shit, I'll fucks witcha, too!
- Philip Huntley: And that's a good thing?
- Jamal King: Yes. That's a "yes"!
- Philip Huntley: Then we'll 'fox' with each other.
“- Silas P. Silas: Those look like they're still in high school, yo.
- Jamal King: If there's grass on the infield, play ball!”
“And I’m gonna tell you something, this pimpin' that I got in my blood, it came from a family tree. My granddaddy was a pimp. My great-great-great-granddaddy was a pimp. I'm talking 'bout pimpin' since been pimpin' since been pimpin'!”