“Liar Liar” quotes(1997)
Plot – While doing his job, the lawyer Fletcher Reed follows the rule of giving less importance to the facts and much more to the way they are presented. Everything seems to be relative and the truth can be easily changed from a moment to another thanks to great rhetorical skills. In this way, Fletcher is successful and his clients compete against each other to get to him. However, it isn’t the same for what concerns his family: he’s divorced, his wife is considering to marry another man and even if Fletcher is really close to his son Max, he regularly misses all the promised gatherings. On his birthday, Max wishes that his dad could tell the truth for just one day. The wish comes true and suddenly Fletcher is completely out of control and says phrases he would never ever pronounce.
All actors – Jim Carrey, Maura Tierney, Justin Cooper, Cary Elwes, Anne Haney, Jennifer Tilly, Amanda Donohoe, Jason Bernard, Swoosie Kurtz, Mitchell Ryan, Christopher Mayer, Eric Pierpoint, Randall 'Tex' Cobb, Cheri Oteri, SW Fisher, Ben Lemon, Jarrad Paul, Marianne Muellerleile, Krista Allen, Stephen James Carver, Don Keefer, Paul Roache, Randy Oglesby, Charlie Dell, Jim Jansen, Terry Rhoads, Michael Leopard, Charles Walker, Ed Trotta, Ernest Perry Jr., Skip O'Brien, Tony Carreiro, Amanda Carlin, Matthew Michael Goodall, Samantha Heyman, Anthony Lee, Eric Sharp, Christine Avila, Hope Allen, Carrie Armstrong, Craig Barnett, Brandi Burkett, Charles Emmett, Steven M. Gagnon, Moon Jones, Rick Hill, Mike Grief, Matthew Arkin, Kelly Aluise, Richard Jones, Dennis Napolitano, Michael Adler, Vitamin C, Joe Barnaba, David Fresco, Benjamin Brown, Sue Goodman, Mark Chaet, Michael Kostroff, Catherine Evans, Howard S. Miller, Edward Amuwa, Patrick McTavish, Ashley Monique Clark, Sara Paxton, Derrick Friedman, Ashley Rumph, David Kikuta, Jacob Stein, Oliver Kindred, Mercedes Kastner, , Greg Bronson, Mark Anthony Cox, Christopher Darden, Roger Ferreira, Jill Gable, Gloria Koehn Straubeshow all
“Liar Liar” Quotes 17 quotes
“- Greta: Mr. Reede, several years ago a friend of mine had a burglar on her roof, a burglar. He fell through the kitchen skylight, landed on a cutting board, on a butcher's knife, cutting his leg. The burglar sued my friend, he sued my friend. And because of guys like you he won. My friend had to pay the burglar $6,000. Is that justice?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Cop: You know why I pulled you over?
- Fletcher Reede: Depends on how long you were following me!
- Cop: Why don't we just take it from the top?
- Fletcher Reede: Here goes: I sped. I followed too closely. I ran a stop sign. I almost hit a Chevy. I sped some more. I failed to yield at a crosswalk. I changed lanes at the intersection. I changed...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Fletcher Reede: Your honor, would the court be willing to grant me a short bathroom break?
- Judge Marshall Stevens: Can't it wait?
- Fletcher Reede: Yes it can. But I've heard that if you hold it you could damage the prostate gland, making it very difficult to get an erection, or even become aroused!
- Judge Marshall Stevens: Is that true?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Fletcher Reede: I was hoping after being married to me you'd have no more strength left.
- Audrey Reede: Well, you have to remember that when we were married, I wasn't having sex nearly as often as you were.”
“- Miranda: Ummm that was incredible. Was it good for you?
- Fletcher Reede: I've had better.”
“Great news: both my legs are broken so they can't take me right to jail.”
“- Max Reede: Is wrestling real?
- Fletcher Reede: In the Olympics, yes. On channel 23, no.”
“- Fletcher Reede: Oh, come on! Your honor, how can it be proved that the male voice on that tape is not Mr. Cole himself?
- Samantha Cole: [voice on tape] You are such a better lover than my husband!
- Fletcher Reede: Your honor, I object!
- Judge Marshall Stevens: And why is that, Mr. Reede?
- Fletcher Reede: It's devastating to my case!”
“- Fletcher Reede: Are you marrying this guy because you're mad at me?
- Audrey Reede: No, I divorced you because I was mad at you.”
“- Fletcher Reede: Is this guy right for you? I mean, he's just so, not me!
- Audrey Reede: Yes, that's one of his best qualities.
- Fletcher Reede: Yeah, but he's kind of, magoo... I'm sorry.
- Audrey Reede: You're wrong! I mean, sometimes, maybe yes, he is a litte bit...
- Fletcher Reede: Magoo!
- Audrey Reede: Yes.”