“Invasion of the Body Snatchers” quotes(1978)
Plot – Elizabeth Driscoll notices an unusual behavior in her husband Geoffrey. He's meeting secretly with strangers, so she confides with her friend Matthew Bennel, joined then by Nancy and Jack, who have noticed something strange too. They ask explanations to Dr. Kibner and they discover that actually an operation led by aliens is ongoing and Kibner is their main player. Gradually Jack and Elizabeth surrender, so the future seems to be in Nancy and Matthew's hands.
All actors – Donald Sutherland, Brooke Adams, Jeff Goldblum, Veronica Cartwright, Leonard Nimoy, Art Hindle, Lelia Goldoni, Kevin McCarthy, Don Siegel, Tom Luddy, Stan Ritchie, David Fishershow all
“Invasion of the Body Snatchers” Quotes 15 quotes
“- Dr. David Kibner: Elizabeth, could you please tell me, in your opinion, what is going on?
- Elizabeth Driscoll: People are being duplicated. And once it happens to you, you're part of this... thing. It almost happened to me!”
“- Jack Bellicec: It's a big conspiracy.
- Matthew Bennell: What's a conspiracy?
- Jack Bellicec: Everything.”
“- Elizabeth Driscoll: I have seen these flowers all over. They are growing like parasites on other plants. All of a sudden. Where are they coming from?
- Nancy Bellicec: Outer space?
- Jack Bellicec: What are you talking about? A space flower?
- Nancy Bellicec: Well why not a space flower? Why do we always expect metal ships?
- Jack Bellicec:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Elizabeth Driscoll: How are we gonna get out of here?
- Matthew Bennell: Through the door. Come on.”
“It's like there's some kind of a hallucinatory flu going around. People seem to get over it in a day or two. All I can do is treat the symptoms.”
“There's nothing to be afraid of. They were right. It's painless. It's good. Come. Sleep. Matthew.”
“- Matthew Bennell: I'll get the police.
- Telephone Operator: Police.
- Matthew Bennell: Officer, I'd like to report four bodies in my backyard.
- Telephone Operator: Wait right there Mr. Bennell.
- Matthew Bennell: How do you know my name?”