Leonard Nimoy quotes
“Greetings, I am pleased to see that we are different. May we together become greater than the sum of both of us.”
- Kirk: "All I ask is a tall ship, and a star to steer by".
- McCoy: Melville.
- Spock: John Masefield.
- McCoy: Are you sure about that?
- Spock: I am well-versed in the classics, Doctor.
“Admiral, if we were to assume these whales were ours to do with as we pleased, we would be as guilty as those who caused their extinction.”
“- Dr. Gillian Taylor: Wait a minute. How did you know Gracie's pregnant? Nobody knows that.
- Spock: Gracie does.”
- Captain Spock: If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell". If I were human.
- Commander Pavel Andreievich Chekov: Course heading, Captain?
- Captain James T. Kirk: Second star to the right and straight on till morning.
“- Dr. David Kibner: Elizabeth, could you please tell me, in your opinion, what is going on?
- Elizabeth Driscoll: People are being duplicated. And once it happens to you, you're part of this... thing. It almost happened to me!”
“- Galvatron: I, Galvatron, will crush you just as Megatron crushed Prime!
- Ultra Magnus: Then you'll die trying just like Megatron!”
“I have made a vow never to give you information that could potentially alter your destiny. Your path is yours to walk, and yours alone.”
“- Bernie Mermelstein: Don't you think you're kind of over reacting about a dumb letter? There's a lot of nut cases running around shootin' their mouths off.
- Mel Mermelstein: Yes. And sometimes people listen to them.”
“Any show of resistance would be futile, Captain.”
“- Kirk: I thought I was going to die.
- Spock: Not possible. You were never alone.”
“Jim... this... simple feeling is beyond V'Ger's comprehension.”
“- Little boy in the group of children visiting Mel's Holocaust survivor art display: Why did the Nazi's do all of this, Mr. Mermelstein?
- Mel Mermelstein: That's a good question. You see, this is an old political trick. If you can find a scapegoat, somebody you can blame for all of the problems, and if you can get people to believe that their...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Is it possible that we two, you and I, have grown so old and so inflexible that we have outlived our usefulness?”
“- Ambassador Sarek: Do you have a message for your mother?
- Spock: Yes. Tell her I feel fine.”
“- Vulcan Computer: What was Kiri-Kin-Tha's first law of metaphysics?
- Spock: Nothing unreal exists.”
“- James T. Kirk: Evaluation, Mr. Spock.
- Spock: Fascinating.”