Joke quotes16 joke quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Pope Benedict: In 1978, we had three popes.
- Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio: Yeah, but they weren't at the same time.
- Pope Benedict: I was making a little joke.
- Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio: A joke?
- Pope Benedict: A German joke. It doesn't have to be funny.”
“Lynda, if this is a joke, I'll kill you!”
“- Damien Thorn: Teddy, don't ever talk about my father again. Do you understand?
- Teddy: Can't you take a joke?
- Damien Thorn: Yes.”
“I get paid for what most kids get punished for. ”
“We feel that what's too far is when you make a joke and somebody gets hurt.”
“- Terri: Don't go anywhere.
- Scott: Very funny.”
“- O'Niel: Are you Dr. Lazarus?
- Lazarus: Yes. Take two aspirin and call me in the morning. That's a doctor joke.”
Don't anyone say "April Fool's" again or I'll rip them apart!
- Sandy Bates: I gotta give my one classical-music joke which I put in every single picture and I invariably cut it out.
- Daisy: Yeah?
- Sandy Bates: Um, uh... "I don't know much about classic music. For years I thought the Goldberg Variations were something Mr. and Mrs. Goldberg tried on their wedding night".