Conspiracy quotes60 conspiracy quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Guildenstern: I don't believe in it anyway.
- Rosencrantz: What?
- Guildenstern: England.
- Rosencrantz: Just a conspiracy of cartographers, then?”
“- Wladyslaw Szpilman: You've got to give me something to do.
- Yehuda: You're an artist, Wladek. You do enough.
- Wladyslaw Szpilman: I want to help. I want to do something.
- Yehuda: You're too well known, Wladek. And you know what? You musicians don't make good conspirators. You're too... too... musical!”
“Once we decided to act, the government organized to disarm us. But they have never announced that they are going to disarm the Templars.”
“How could we conquer a country without its traitors?”
“- Yuri: Tell me who sent you. I will see to it you get out alive.
- Terry: Well, I'll tell you. I think the tour operator was... Cambodian Holidays.
- Yuri: Tour operator?
- Terry: Like I was saying, I was separated from my tour. We were supposed to view the remains of a B-52 today.
- Yuri: B-52?
- Terry: I really should be getting back. They...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jack Bellicec: It's a big conspiracy.
- Matthew Bennell: What's a conspiracy?
- Jack Bellicec: Everything.”
“What if someone conspired for us to be in this house?”
“Josh, you know the world isn't a giant conspiracy against you.”
“The conspiracies we've believed for all these years are true? The NBA really did institute the three point shot to give white boys a chance?”
“This would support your suspicion that a shadow organization is committed to inciting revolution by enabling acts of terror in nations friendly to Western interests. IMF suspects this to be the same shadow organization you have been tracking for the last year also known as the Syndicate. IMF would be right. Normally, you and your team would be...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We cannot have him remembered as a conspirator in the assassination of the man that brought this nation together.”
“Has it ever occurred to you Wally that the process that creates this boredom that we see in the world now may very well be a self-perpetuating, unconscious form of brainwashing, created by a world totalitarian government based on money, and that all of this is much more dangerous than one thinks? And it's not just a question of individual...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I am accused of conspiracy. Very well. I confess. I am guilty of conspiracy. In my heart, in my own company, I have conspired. Conspired for peace, amnesty, respect for the law, public order. Conspired for happiness and justice.”
Here's the bargain: you will help me steal production capital, so I can put a Box on every TV in town. So I can become Gotham's cleverest carbon-based life-form! And in return... is everybody paying attention? I will help you solve the greatest riddle of all... the mother of all riddles: "Who is Batman"?
“If it's secret and elite, it can't be good.”
“- Eddie Dodd: Everybody else was wrong, the one fucking lunatic was right!
- Roger Baron: Does this mean the phone company killed Kennedy?”
“The Vietnam War was fought over a bet that Howard Hughes lost to Aristotle Onassis.”
“I don't know much about mutinies, but I do know it isn't good form to plan them at the top of your voice.”
“- Henry Hackett: When did you get so paranoid?
- Michael McDougal: When they started plotting against me.”
“Have you ever noticed, it's like there's some conspiracy with women. You look at them, they look at each other. You know... they're thinking something, right?”