“My Boyfriend's Back” quotes(1993)
Plot – Missy is the prettiest girl in school and she has a boyfriend. This does not stop Johnny Dingle from loving her, dreaming about her and persecuting her. Johnny even organizes a robbery in the shop where she works just so he can save her life. However, things go wrong and he gets killed. Johnny does not give up and returns to Earth as a zombie in order to follow his beloved. All this happens more or less in the first half hour of the film. The rest is a series of macabre jokes with our hero losing body parts, but not his hope.
All actors – Andrew Lowery, Traci Lind, Danny Zorn, Edward Herrmann, Mary Beth Hurt, Jay O. Sanders, Libby Villari, Matthew Fox, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Paul Dooley, Austin Pendleton, David Womack Galewskyshow all
“My Boyfriend's Back” Quotes 11 quotes
“- Mr. Dingle: You know son... your mother and I, and the ambulance driver, and the coroner, and the embalmer, we're all pretty much convinced that you were dead.
- Johnny: I got better.
- Mr. Dingle: Well, welcome home, son.”
“Is there anyone in my family you don't plan to eat?”
“Daddy, that dead man tried to eat me.”
“Just because I crawled out of a grave doesn't make me a fricking zombie.”
“Okay, well, you're dead. Which is unusual, because we don't normally see this much activity in a dead person.”
“- Eddie: You just tried to take a bite out of my arm!
- Johnny: I'm sorry, Eddie. It was just gonna be a little bite.”
“- Buck Van Patten: You think you can hang out with us decent living folks like you're still alive or something?
- Johnny: Why is everyone making such a big deal about this? I've only been dead one day!”
- Johnny: It's because I'm dead, isn't it. That's why you won't go out with me.
- Missy McCloud: Don't insult me.
- Johnny: You're afraid of what people might say, aren't you. Behind your back, everybody whispering: "There goes Missy and the dead kid!".
“- Dr. Bronson: I'm afraid I have some bad news. Your boy is very sick. He's lost a massive amount of blood, and his pulse and retinal response are poor, and as you can see there's an axe sticking out of his head.
- Big Chuck: He's not sick, you idiot, he's dead!
- Dr. Bronson: Oh, everybody's a doctor. You think maybe I could make the diagnosis?”