Austin Pendleton quotes
“The Method: that's all it is, a technique to know what you're talking about and mean what you say.”
“Okay, well, you're dead. Which is unusual, because we don't normally see this much activity in a dead person.”
“- Maj. Ebersole: Well, theoretically, and I wouldn't bet the farm, the hover tank will lift off and hover several inches above the pond.
- Col. John T. Hall: Good. Very good.
- Maj. Ebersole: Yeah. Then it will engage the targets. The cannon, boom, the ammunition dump, kaboom, that truck, boom.
- Col. John T. Hall: Excellent. Though, one...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dr. Bronson: I'm afraid I have some bad news. Your boy is very sick. He's lost a massive amount of blood, and his pulse and retinal response are poor, and as you can see there's an axe sticking out of his head.
- Big Chuck: He's not sick, you idiot, he's dead!
- Dr. Bronson: Oh, everybody's a doctor. You think maybe I could make the diagnosis?”