“My Stepmother Is an Alien” quotes(1988)
Plot – Young physicist Steve Mills sends klystron radiations on a planet 92 years-light far from Earth. As he has compromised the planet's existence, the Three Wise Men send Celeste, a blonde inspector, to punish Steve, but her task on the Earth is difficult. Mills is conquered by Celeste and they marry in 24 hours. Celeste invokes clemency to the Three Wise Men to stay with her new husband.
All actors – Dan Aykroyd, Kim Basinger, Jon Lovitz, Alyson Hannigan, Joseph Maher, Seth Green, Ann Prentiss, Wesley Mann, Tony Jay, Peter Bromilow, Nina Henderson, Harry Shearershow all
“My Stepmother Is an Alien” Quotes 7 quotes
“- Steven Mills: I've never felt anything like that before.
- Celeste Martin: Do I now have to eat the chocolate from Pennsylvania?
- Steven Mills: What?”
“- Steven Mills: Would you mind if I kissed you?
- Celeste Martin: Does it hurt?
- Steven Mills: Not the way I do it.”
- Celeste Martin: We don't know what "marry" is.
- Council Chief: One moment... Ah, yes. The Monchine Forty says marriage is this: he goes off to fight the Turks, and you put on a lock.
- Second in Command: No, no, no.
- Council Chief: Oh, yes, yes. Wrong century. Eh... marriage is this: you cook and clean and bring him martinies.
- Second in... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Celeste Martin: That is the weirdest thing I've ever seen.
- The Voice of Bag: That's why we gave it up 3,000 years ago.”
“Earthmen will fall to their knees, betray their country and give away valuable real estate for a desirable woman.”
“If you want my secrets, you'll eat my sandwich!”
“- Steven Mills: I think... I think...
- Celeste Martin: What?
- Steven Mills: Would I scare you... if I told you I love you?
- Celeste Martin: Not unless you hit me at the same time.
- Steven Mills: I'm serious.
- Celeste Martin: So am I!”