“Wayne's World 2” quotes(1993)
Plot – Wayne and Garth, after the high school graduation, continue their activities as tv operator and musician. Wayne, during an emotional crisis, is saved by the vision of a Native American, who lets him meet Jim Morrison. He suggests him to organize a big rock concert, so Wayne arranges it together with his friend. The plot is a sort of Woodstock parody and all that concerns the 1960s.
All actors – Mike Myers, Dana Carvey, Christopher Walken, Tia Carrere, Chris Farley, Ralph Brown, James Hong, Rip Taylor, Steven Tyler, Joe Perry, Brad Whitford, Tom Hamilton, Joey Kramer, Lee Tergesen, Dan Bell, Richard Epper, Jenny McShane, Duke Valenti, Benny Graham, Gavin Grazer, Googy Gress, Heather Locklear, Bob Odenkirk, Robert Smigel, Larry Sellers, Michael A. Nickles, Joe Liss, Bobby Slayton, George Foster, Paul Raczkowski, Frank DiLeo, Sydney Coberly, Kevin Pollak, Olivia d'Abo, Kim Basinger, Ron Litman, Matthew Kenna, Sean Michael Guess, Drew Barrymore, Harry Shearer, Ted McGinley, Tim Meadows, Scott Coffey, Lance Edwards, Jay Leno, Al Hansen, Charlton Heston, Bob Larkin, Ed O'Neill, James Downey, Jaime H. Campos, Carlo Corazon, Priscilla Cory, Ryal Haakenson, Nash Kato, Bob Pepper, 'Diamond' Tim Pleshaw, Stevie Rachelle, Gina Roland, Stephen Surjik, Shawn Wilsonshow all
“Wayne's World 2” Quotes 16 quotes
“- Bobby Cahn: Why do you hang around with these guys?
- Cassandra Wong: Because they're fun. If I wanted a guy that was all drag and ambition I could've stayed in Hong Kong. Back there guys like that are 12 for 10 cents.
- Bobby Cahn: You mean a dime a dozen.
- Cassandra Wong: Maybe where you shop.”
“- Honey Horne: Take me, Garth!
- Garth Algar: Where? I'm low on gas and you need a jacket.”
“- Wayne Campbell: Here we are, at Piccadilly Circus!
- Garth Algar: Wow, what a shitty circus.
- Wayne Campbell: Good call. There's no animals or clowns! What a ripoff!”
“In the event of capture I will personally distribute these cyanide capsules to be placed under the tongue like so.”
So Wayne, I hear you're putting on some kind of concert. That's good. People need to be entertained, they need the distraction. I wish to God that someone would be able to block out the voices in my head for five minutes, the voices that scream, over and over again: "Why do they come to me to die? Why do they come to me to die?"
“- Honey Horne: I'm going to be frank.
- Garth Algar: Ok. Can I still be Garth?”
“Wayne, you know, I don't think you should mention that Jim Morrison thing anymore.”
“- Honey Horne: So Garth, would you like to have dinner some night?
- Garth Algar: Oh, I like to have dinner every night.”
“- Jerry Segel: It's my eye, isn't it.
- Garth Algar: Why would we want to look at your eye? Is there something wrong with that weird eye?
- Jerry Segel: There's nothing wrong with my eye. This one just has no pigment. I'm what you call a partial ocular albino, but I'm fine with it. I have perfect 20/20 vision with both eyes. You're serious about...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Wayne Campbell: Jim, why was I supposed to put on this concert?
- Jim Morrison: Because you had to learn that it doesn't matter what you do, Cassandra loves you for who you are and that, being an adult means facing resposibility yet still taking the time to have fun.”
“It takes two people to run a concert: one back stage, and one out front. One man alone cannot do this.”
“- Del Preston: Woodstock? That was quite a show, man.
- Garth Algar: You were at Woodstock?
- Wayne Campbell: Excellent! What was it like?
- Del Preston: It rained all morning, and then it cleared up in the afternoon. And that's it, I almost remembered something else, but it's gone.”