“Back to the Future Part II” quotes(1989)
Plot – Doc Brown, an inventor, tells his friend Marty McFly that they have to travel to the future, to the year 2015 exactly, because he and his family are in danger. They drive again aboard the time machine, now powered by plutonium. The new mission in 2015 is successful, but on the way home Marty notices that something has happened. Their quiet town has changed into an infamous city ruled by Biff Tannen. Doc's lab is destroyed and the inventor, declared legally insane, is locked up in a nursing home. Marty has to travel back to 1955 to restore everything.
All actors – Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson, Thomas F. Wilson, Elisabeth Shue, James Tolkan, Jeffrey Weissman, Casey Siemaszko, Billy Zane, J.J. Cohen, Charles Fleischer, E. Casanova Evans, Jay Koch, Charles Gherardi, Ricky Dean Logan, Darlene Vogel, Jason Scott Lee, Elijah Wood, John Thornton, Theo Schwartz, Lindsey Whitney Barry, Judy Ovitz, Stephanie Williams, Marty Levy, Flea, Jim Ishida, Nikki Birdsong, Al White, Junior Fann, Shaun Hunter, George 'Buck' Flower, Neil Ross, Tamara Carrera, Tracy Dali, Jennifer Brown, Irina Cashen, Angela Greenblatt, Cameron Moore, Justin Mosley Spink, Lisa Freeman, John Erwin, Harry Waters Jr., David Harold Brown, Tommy Thomas, Lloyd L. Tolbert, Granville 'Danny' Young, Wesley Mann, Joe Flaherty, Freddie, Crispin Glover, , Todd Blood, Clint Eastwood, Sean Michael Fish, Donald Fullilove, Annette May, Mary Ellen Trainor, Gian Maria Volontèshow all
“Back to the Future Part II” Quotes 29 quotes
“Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.”
“- Dr. Emmett Brown: Sometime today, old Biff will show up to give young Biff the Almanac. Above all, you must not interfere with that event. We must let Old Biff believe he succeeded, so that he'll leave 1955 and bring the DeLorean back to the future.
- Marty McFly: Right.
- Dr. Emmett Brown: Once Old Biff is gone, grab the Almanac anyway that...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Welcome to the Cafe 80's, where it's always morning in America, even in the afternoo-noo-noon. Our special today is mesquite-grilled sushi.”
“I just wanna say one thing! God bless America.”
“- Dr. Emmett Brown: Don't worry, Marty. Assuming we succeed in our mission, this alternate 1985 will be changed back into the real 1985, instantaneously transforming around Jennifer and Einie. Jennifer and Einie will be fine, and they will have absolutely no memory of this horrible place.
- Marty McFly: Doc... what if we don't succeed?
- Dr....” (continue)(continue reading)
“I suppose it's poetic justice - two McFlys with the same gun.”
- Dr. Emmett Brown: Time circuits on.
- Marty McFly: What do you mean "Time Circuits on"? Doc, we're not going back now!
- Dr. Emmett Brown: Yep.
“- Marty McFly: The future. Unbelievable. I gotta check this out, Doc.
- Dr. Emmett Brown: All in good time Marty, we're on a right schedule here.
- Marty McFly: Tell me about my future. I know I make it big, but do I become like a richrock star or something?
- Dr. Emmett Brown: Please, Marty, nobody should know too much about their own...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Biff Tannen: What's wrong, McFly? Chicken?
- Marty McFly: What did you just call me?
- Biff Tannen: Chicken!
- Marty McFly: Nobody! Calls me... chicken.”
“I went to a rejuvenation clinic and got a whole natural overhaul. They took out some wrinkles, did hair repair, changed the blood, added a good 30 to 40 years to my life. They also replaced my spleen and colon. What do you think?”
“- Marty McFly: I don't get it, Doc. I mean, how can all this be happening? It's like we're in Hell or something.
- Dr. Emmett Brown: No, it's Hill Valley. Although I can't imagine Hell being much worse!”
“- Marty McFly: The Almanac. Son of a bitch stole my idea! He must have been listening when I- It's my fault! The whole thing is my fault. If I hadn't bought that damn book, none of this would have ever happened.
- Dr. Emmett Brown: Well, that's all in the past.
- Marty McFly: You mean the future.
- Dr. Emmett Brown: Whatever! It demonstrates...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Strickland: Is that liquor I smell Tannen?
- Biff Tannen: Ahhh, I wouldn't know. I don't know what liquor smells like, because I'm too young to drink it.”
- Biff Tannen: That's about as funny as a screen door on a battleship.
- Marty McFly: It's "screen door on a submarine", you dork.
“- Marty McFly: There he is, Doc! Let's land on him, we'll cripple his car.
- Dr. Emmett Brown: Marty, he's in a '46 Ford, we're in a DeLorean. He'd rip through us like we were tin foil.”
“- Jennifer: How about a ride, mister?
- Marty McFly: Jennifer! Oh, man, are you a sight for sore eyes; let me look at you.
- Jennifer: Marty, you're acting like you haven't seen me in a week.
- Marty McFly: I haven't.”
“- Young Dr. Emmett Brown: Nice talking to you. Maybe we'll bump into each other sometime again in the future.
- Older Dr. Emmett Brown: Or in the past.”
“- Marty McFly: Where are we? When are we?
- Dr. Emmett Brown: We're descending toward Hill Valley, California, at 4:29 pm, on Wednesday, October 21st, 2015.
- Marty McFly: 2015? You mean we're in the future?
- Jennifer: Future? Marty, what do you mean? How can we be in the future?
- Marty McFly: Uh, Jennifer, um, I don't know how to tell you...” (continue)(continue reading)