Seth Green quotes
“There are two kinds of people in this world: Michael Jackson fans and losers.”
- Chuckie Miller: You nuked my brother.
- Cindy Mancini: What?
- Chuckie Miller: You took him from "geek" status to "king" status to no status.
- Cindy Mancini: Chuckie Miller, right? He resorted to sending his messenger boy?
- Chuckie Miller: Boy? I see no boy here.
- [Cindy puts powder on his face]
- Chuckie Miller: You think you shut me up?
-... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ronald Miller: I'm going to a party. John Richmond's, with Cindy Mancini.
- Chuckie Miller: Cindy Mancini? Senior, captain of the cheerleaders, most beautiful girl in the history of this county?
- Ronald Miller: That's her. Well, I'm late, gotta bolt.
- Chuckie Miller: Bolt? Something stinks in suburbia.”
“- Chris Griffin as Luke Skywalker: So, you got your reward and you're leaving? Is that it?
- Peter Griffin as Han Solo: Well, when you say it that way, I sound like a douche. But yeah, that's what I'm doing.”
“- Keoki: What's that?
- Michael Alig: It's a kitty! Aw, it's our lovechild. We'll call him Skrinkle.
- James St. James: [voice over] As you dry your eyes, let me just say this about that. Skrinkle was just the beginning. Skrinkle begat Skroddle and Skrinkle and Skroddle were the Lego blocks of a strange new world he was building for us all. You...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Michael Alig: You're the Yoda to my Luke.
- James St. James: Excuse me. You're the Paula Abdul to my Janet Jackson.
- Michael Alig: That's good, right?”
“- Tyler: Got a match or something?
- Panic: Yeah. Hold on.
- Tyler: My grandfather told me this. They're too tough to squash.”
“- Lyle: I'm getting a NAD T770 digital decoder with 70-watt amps and Burr-Brown DACs.
- Left Ear: [confused] Yeah...
- Lyle: It's a big stereo. Speakers so loud, they blow women's clothes off!
- Handsome Rob: Now you're talking!”
“There is something wrong with my friend, I think he smoked some nutmeg or something.”
- Scott: If you've got a time machine, why don't you just go back and kill Austin Powers when he's sitting on the crapper or something?
- Dr. Evil: How about... "no", Scott? Okay?
“- Dan Mott: Where are we?
- Jerry Conlaine: Corner of Bumfuck and You Got a Purty Mouth.”
“It looks dead. It smells dead. Yet it's moving around. That's interesting.”
“How can I be your best friend when I don't even like you?”
“It's really a shame you can’t publish a sentence. I'm convinced it would be a best seller.”
“- Pnub: What a waste.
- Mick: I thought you didn't like Curtis.
- Pnub: I'm talkin' about that ass!
- Mick: Well, at least he died happy.”
“I'm gonna go call 911. What's the number?”
“As people get older and fall out of the spotlight, people's memory of them changes.”
“- Dr. Evil: As you know, every diabolical scheme I've hatched has been thwarted by Austin Powers. And why is that, ladies and gentlemen?
- Scott: Because you never kill him when you get the chance, and you're a big dope?”
“- Michael Alig: Oh, no thanks, I don't do drugs.
- James St. James: Nor do I.
[snorts Special K]
- James: Did you see that? It just flew right up my nose!”
“- Michael Alig: I just want to be loved.
- James St. James: There isn't enough love in the whole wide world to satisfy you.”