Harry Shearer quotes
“- Punch-It: We shouldn't fight, we should hide.
- Archer: If we hide, we will still lose. No more hiding.”
“Ladies and gentlemen, I'm not gonna sugarcoat it; I've seen road kill with faster reflexes.”
“Dogs are idiots. Think about it, Smithers. If I came into your house and started sniffing at your crotch and slobbering all over your face, what would you say?”
“Okay, I'm going to keep this short. Friends, family, religion. These are the demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business. Any questions?”
“Children! Running around, all hours of the night! When you kids grow up, you'll be living in the Soviet Union of America!”
“- Mike Michaelson: The show has generated enormous revenues now equivalent to the gross national product of a small country.
- Christof: People forget it takes the population of an entire country to keep the show running.
- Mike Michaelson: Since the show is on 24 hours a day without commercial interruption, all those staggering revenues are...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Ladies and gentlemen, it's just gibberish. Gibberish of an insane person.”
“There's no justice like angry-mob justice.”
“Welcome to Santa's Village, where it's Christmas everyday! Closed on Christmas.”
“- Marty DiBergi: Do you feel that playing rock 'n' roll music keeps you a child? That is, keeps you in a state of arrested development?
- Derek Smalls: No. No. No. I feel it's like, it's more like going, going to a, a national park or something. And there's, you know, they preserve the moose. And that's, that's my childhood up there on stage....” (continue)(continue reading)
“A man came into the store today and asked for change for a dollar, and I accidentally gave him three quarters. Took me all afternoon just to track him down.”
“- Derek Smalls: We're taking a sophisticated view of sex...
- Marty DiBergi: Down on a farm.
- Derek Smalls: Yeah.”
“Science is like someone who tells you the end of a movie before you've watched it! I say there are some things we don't want to know! Important things!”