“Rat Race” quotes(2001)
Plot – Donald Sinclair is an eccentric billionaire and the owner of a casino in Las Vegas. He organizes a bet for a selected group of customers, who are actually six losers who have found in the slot machines some special gold coins which allow them to participate to a race. The two million dollars reward is located in New Mexico. The race begins and the competitors use anything to win the money, while betters follow them.
All actors – Breckin Meyer, Jenica Bergere, Cuba Gooding Jr., Carrie Diamond, Douglas Haase, Chris Myers, Kevin Frazier, Seth Green, Gloria Allred, Vince Vieluf, Renée Lee, Corinna Harney, Jane C. Walsh, Whoopi Goldberg, Lanei Chapman, Jillian Marie, Brody Smith, Jon Lovitz, Kathy Najimy, Andrew Kavovit, Mallory Sandler, Rowan Atkinson, John Cleese, Dave Thomas, Gerard Plunkett, Martin Evans, L. Harvey Gold, David LeReaney, Andy Maton, Manoj Sood, Phillip Tsui, Allan Lysell, Paul Rodriguez, Marcos Menendez, Joel Hurt Jones, Catherine Schreiber, Amy Smart, Daryl Sullivan, Kevin Rothery, Jake Bendel, Guy Cohen, Susan Breslau, Steven Tingle, Jared Van Snellenberg, Dean Cain, Paul Hayes, Anaya Farrell, Peggy Jo Jacobs, Linda Kerns, Christine MacInnis, Christopher Peterson, Deborah Theaker, Roxanne Wong, Charlotte Zucker, Kate Zucker, Bob Zucker, Deryl Hayes, Joanne Resnick, Wayne Knight, Gene LeBell, Brandy Ledford, Silas Weir Mitchell, David Powledge, John Duerler, Rick Cramer, Mike Garibaldi, Kathleen Marshall, Vic Chao, Colleen Camp, Junior Ray, Tristin Leffler, Marty Antonini, Tyler Gauthier, Matthew Gauthier, Shannon Anderson, Brian Stollery, Gillian Skupa, Greg Camp, Paul De Lisle, Steve Harwell, Marc Cervantes, Michael Klooster, Michael Urbano, Rance Howard, Lucy Lee Flippin, Jennifer Rugamas, Mason Jones, , Carolyn Anderson, Robert Baier, Jon A. Barnes, Kathy Bates, Julie Boucher, Greg Bronson, Yvette Dudley-Neuman, Lanette Fugit, Marty Hanenberg, Scott Jackson, Slim Khezri, Jacque Lawson, John Dylan Louie, Bart McCarthy, Rusty Meyers, Julie Michaels, Andrei Mignea, Lucille M. Oliver, Rod Padmos, Bob Pepper, Craig Richards, Edward C.K. Richardson III, Christina Riches, Karen Ryan, Michael A. Tessiero, Kyla Wiseshow all
“Rat Race” Quotes 18 quotes
“- Harold Grisham: Vicki, you let go of this bag! Or I swear, I swear to God, I'll report you to the escort service!
- Donald P. Sinclair: Mr. Grisham, what's going on?
- Harold Grisham: The hooker! The hooker! The hooker is taking the money!
- Donald P. Sinclair: What hooker?
- Harold Grisham: Vicki! From the hotel!”
“Mr. Grisham, tragically, was born without a personality.”
“- Enrico Pollini: I am Enrico Pollini. Now, I know what you are thinking... Enrico is a girl's name.
- Owen Templeton: No I wasn't.
- Enrico Pollini: No pun intended.
- Owen Templeton: What pun was that?”
“I can do whatever I want. I'm eccentric.”
“- Randy Pear: Give it to me. You can't play that.
- Jason Pear: Why not?
- Randy Pear: Because it's Hitler's harmonica. You can't play Hitler's harmonica.
- Jason Pear: You're driving his car!
- Randy Pear: Yes, but I'm not touching it with my mouth. I'm not sucking on the dashboard. I'm not getting his germs!”
“I have lost my heart many times before... I make a joke to help you forget how screwed you are.”
“I am not a bus driver! I do not work for the bus company! All right? I... I needed a ride to New Mexico, so I stole this uniform! See this jacket? This is not my jacket! Remember Marty, the bus driver? Huh? This is his shirt! I stole it! And these pants, you think I'd wear these pants? These aren't my pants! These are Marty's pants. I stole...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Look! A drifter, let's kill him!”
“My grandfather used to say that good things take time, but great things happen all at once.”
“- Harold Grisham: Okay... here's what I want. First we both get naked.
- Vicki: So far so good.
- Harold Grisham: Except... we're both wearing sailor hats. Then we get into a jacuzzi filled with Pepto-Bismol, I clip your toenails, and you shave my buttocks.
- Vicki: Pardon me?
- Harold Grisham: Naked, Jacuzzi, Pepto-Bismol, toenails, shave my...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Merrill: So, when you say "go", you mean, just go?
- Donald P. Sinclair: Uh, begin, commence, start moving... theoretically you have been racing for about forty seconds now, and so far Mr. Schaffer is winning because he's nearest to the door.
“- Nick Schaffer: This is the first illegal thing I've done in my adult life.
- Tracy Faucet: How does it feel?
- Nick Schaffer: I'm shaking. But that could be from the helicopter crash.”
“- Deep Voiced Lucy: How about a pit-stop?
- Owen Templeton: Sorry, this is a one way flight. There's a bathroom in the back.
- Deep Voiced Lucy: The latch is broken. Anyone could just walk right in.
- Owen Templeton: So? Look, you ain't got nothin' these other Lucys haven't seen before.
- Deep Voiced Lucy: Not necessarily.”