Intimacy quotes32 intimacy quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Head Over Heels
“- Amanda: I searched his apartment and I know him... intimately.
- Roxana: Honey, you left the blinds open. We all know him intimately.”
- From the movie: Moonlight
“You the only man that's ever touched me. You're the only one. I haven't really touched anyone since.”
- From the TV Series: Euphoria
- From the TV Series: Grey's Anatomy
“Intimacy is a four letter syllable for- here's my heart and soul, please grind them into a hamburger and enjoy. It's both desired and feared. Difficult to live with, impossible to live without.”
- From the movie: Witness for the Prosecution
“- Sir Wilfrid: Your husband loves you very much, does he not?
- Christine Vole: Leonard? He worships the ground I walk on.
- Sir Wilfrid: And you?
- Christine Vole: You want to know too much. Auf wiedersehen, gentlemen.”
- From the movie: Rear Window
“When two people love each other, they come together - WHAM - like two taxis on Broadway.”
- From the movie: A Star Is Born
“- Jack: Thank you, by the way.
- Ally: Thank you for what?
- Jack: For giving me a home. This place never felt like home before.”
- From the movie: American Hustle
“I felt like we had a secret, just the two of us. Like that thing where you just wanna be with one person all the time. You feel like the two of you get something no one else gets.”
- From the movie: The Salton Sea
“When you find a friendship that you wouldn't have found anywhere else. Still and all, there's a kind of intimacy with those that can go the distance.”
- From the movie: Very Bad Things
“- Michael Berkow: You have some serious male-on-male intimacy problems!
- Adam Berkow: What're you fucking talking about?
- Michael Berkow: You can't deal with men!”
- From the movie: Exit to Eden
- From the movie: The Frighteners
“Sheriff! You are violating my territorial bubble.”
- From the movie: The Proposal
“- Margaret Tate: I have never farted in front of him. Nor will I ever fart in front of him.
- Andrew Paxton: She farts in her sleep.”
- From the movie: Affliction
“That's what I love about this small town. Everyone knows everyone.”
- From the movie: The Two Jakes
- From the movie: Mother
“We're not intimate dear. We just have sex occasionally.”
- From the movie: Advice From a Caterpillar
“- Spaz: He's bisexual.
- Missy: A bisexual man... do they still make those?”
- From the movie: Sex, Lies, and Videotape
- From the movie: Vanity Fair
“Two men and two men only will enter my bedchamber. My husband and the doctor.”
- From the movie: Alexander
“Never would your father take barbarians as friends or ask us to fight with them as equals in war. Are we not good enough any longer? I remember a time when we could talk as men, strait to the eye, none of this scraping and groveling. I remember a time when we hunted, when we wrestled on the gymnasium floor. And now you kiss them? Take a...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
“- Clementine Kruczynski: People have to share things.That's what intimacy is.
- Joel Barish: I'm sorry, my life isn't that interesting.
- Clementine Kruczynski: I want to read some of those journals you're constantly scribbling in. What do you write in there if you don't have any thoughts or passions or... love?”
- From the movie: Fallen
“- John Hobbes: Can I ask you a personal question?
- Gretta Milano: Everything is personal, if you're a person.”
- From the movie: Interiors
“I can't seem to shake the real implication of dying. It's terrifying. The intimacy of it embarrasses me.”
- From the movie: Mumford
“I noticed something. For some reason, probably because I was too stoned to talk, everywhere I went people would talk to me. Tell me everything. Their problems, their inner most thoughts. Sometimes they needed advice, but most of the people just wanted someone to listen.”
- From the movie: Elizabethtown
“Most of the sex I've had in my life was not as personal as that kiss.”