Intimacy quotes31 intimacy quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Amanda: I searched his apartment and I know him... intimately.
- Roxana: Honey, you left the blinds open. We all know him intimately.”
“Intimacy is a four letter syllable for- here's my heart and soul, please grind them into a hamburger and enjoy. It's both desired and feared. Difficult to live with, impossible to live without.”
“- Sir Wilfrid: Your husband loves you very much, does he not?
- Christine Vole: Leonard? He worships the ground I walk on.
- Sir Wilfrid: And you?
- Christine Vole: You want to know too much. Auf wiedersehen, gentlemen.”
“When two people love each other, they come together - WHAM - like two taxis on Broadway.”
“- Jack: Thank you, by the way.
- Ally: Thank you for what?
- Jack: For giving me a home. This place never felt like home before.”
“I felt like we had a secret, just the two of us. Like that thing where you just wanna be with one person all the time. You feel like the two of you get something no one else gets.”
“When you find a friendship that you wouldn't have found anywhere else. Still and all, there's a kind of intimacy with those that can go the distance.”
“- Michael Berkow: You have some serious male-on-male intimacy problems!
- Adam Berkow: What're you fucking talking about?
- Michael Berkow: You can't deal with men!”
“You the only man that's ever touched me. You're the only one. I haven't really touched anyone since.”
“Sheriff! You are violating my territorial bubble.”
“- Margaret Tate: I have never farted in front of him. Nor will I ever fart in front of him.
- Andrew Paxton: She farts in her sleep.”
“That's what I love about this small town. Everyone knows everyone.”
“We're not intimate dear. We just have sex occasionally.”
“- Spaz: He's bisexual.
- Missy: A bisexual man... do they still make those?”
“Two men and two men only will enter my bedchamber. My husband and the doctor.”
“Never would your father take barbarians as friends or ask us to fight with them as equals in war. Are we not good enough any longer? I remember a time when we could talk as men, strait to the eye, none of this scraping and groveling. I remember a time when we hunted, when we wrestled on the gymnasium floor. And now you kiss them? Take a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Clementine Kruczynski: People have to share things.That's what intimacy is.
- Joel Barish: I'm sorry, my life isn't that interesting.
- Clementine Kruczynski: I want to read some of those journals you're constantly scribbling in. What do you write in there if you don't have any thoughts or passions or... love?”
“- John Hobbes: Can I ask you a personal question?
- Gretta Milano: Everything is personal, if you're a person.”
“I can't seem to shake the real implication of dying. It's terrifying. The intimacy of it embarrasses me.”
“I noticed something. For some reason, probably because I was too stoned to talk, everywhere I went people would talk to me. Tell me everything. Their problems, their inner most thoughts. Sometimes they needed advice, but most of the people just wanted someone to listen.”
“Most of the sex I've had in my life was not as personal as that kiss.”