“Santa Clause 2” quotes(2002)
Plot – The first days of November, Santa Clause has to research the perfect Mrs. Clause to merry her before Christmas celebrations. Scott Calvin has acted as Santa Clause in the last eight years and his loyal elves consider him the best Santa Clause ever. However, Scott is facing some problems as his son Charlie is in the bad kids' list this year. Furthermore, if Scott can't manage to get married by Christmas Eve, he will stop to be Santa Clause forever.
All actors – Tim Allen, Elizabeth Mitchell, David Krumholtz, Eric Lloyd, Judge Reinhold, Wendy Crewson, Spencer Breslin, Liliana Mumy, Danielle Woodman, Art LaFleur, Aisha Tyler, Kevin Pollakshow all
“Santa Clause 2” Quotes 10 quotes
“- Santa Claus: Hey Cupid, why don't you shoot me with one of your darts and then I'll fall in love?
- Cupid: First of all they're arrows. Second of all, no can do. Because they have no effect on us. Believe me, if they did, I would've shot myself in the butt, met a nice girl, left business years ago.”
“- Carol: Someone tracked down and bought all those wonderful antique toys.
- Scott Calvin: Probably someone that knows his way around eBay.”
“- Lucy Miller: Are you an elf?
- Curtis: Why, no, of course not.
- Lucy Miller: Then why do you have pointy ears?
- Curtis: Because I didn't eat my green vegetables.”
“- Carol: Maybe if you spent more time with your son, there would be fewer problems.
- Scott Calvin: Maybe, but then I wouldn't get to spend more time with you. It's always such a pleasure.
- Carol: Oh, a battle of wits. It's a shame that you come unarmed.”
“If you're the kind of man that can't support a woman's ambition, then I don't think there's any reason to continue this date.”
“- Abby: It's... Charlie.
- Santa Claus: Sheen? I thought he straightened out?
- Abby: Not that Charlie.
- Santa Claus: My Charlie. My son Charlie? He's on the naughty list? There's gotta be a mistake.”
“You're 900-years-old, grow up!”
“- Carol: I want you to look into my eyes. What do you see?
- Picardo: It's dark... and it's cold.
- Carol: It's your future. Keep this up, and you will spend the rest of your life stabbing trash by the highway.”
“- Lucy Miller: Are you Santa Claus? Because you have a reindeer.
- Scott Calvin: Lots of people have reindeer.
- Lucy Miller: Name five.”
“Seeing isn't believing; believing is seeing.”