Boy quotes49 boy quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- The Boy: I'm a boy, a real boy!
- True Heart Bear: Your evil left you when you admitted how much you care.
- The Boy: I'm a boy! I can jump! I can run! I can turn cartwheels!”
“I feel more myself in boy's clothes. Actually, Dad, I don't think I'm a girl at all.”
“There’s more to life than stupid boys, you know.”
“I’d bone appétit him.”
“- Violet Parr: Boys are jerks and superheroes suck.
- Bob Parr: Good morning!”
“- Pinocchio: Am I a real boy?
- The Blue Fairy: No, Pinocchio. To make Geppetto's wish come true will be entirely up to you.”
“Boys in their twenties are a waste of time. They have nothing to offer conversationally; they're immature.”
“It's a tale as old as time Ulysses. Boy meets girl, boy falls for girl. Girl goes into hypersleep.”
“You're not a bad guy, you know. You're just not a very good one.”
“Check it out guy, he's the alpha male of the store... chicks always go after the alpha male, they're like lions... kings of the desert. And you, you're just a little tiny fieldmouse dangling in the teeth of the lion while he's banging your chick. Oh wait a minute... boxboy, you're like the little hairy nutsack on the little hairy fieldmouse...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- The Blue Fairy: I've given you life.
- Pinocchio: Why?
- The Blue Fairy: Because tonight, Geppetto wished for a real boy.”
“The only thing worse than a boy you hate, is a boy you like.”
“I don't live at home. I live above the garage. It's a whole separate dwelling; I've got my own phone line.”
“Go a boy and come back a man.”
“- Daphne Wilder: Cooper is in heat.
- Maggie: Mom, Cooper is a boy.”
- Steven Carter: School's full of tossers.
- Linda: Oh, I bet you fancy half of them.
- Steven Carter: No way.
- Linda: Not even him? John Dixon. He's sex on legs.
- Steven Carter: I know... Every time I see his "Head Boy" badge I wish it was an invitation!
- Linda: Sure wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating biscuits.
“- Penny Robinson: On this eve before she is torn from all she knows, kidnapped, hurled into deep space against her will, what thoughts fill the mind of the young space captive?
- Will Robinson: Will there be boys on Alpha Prime? Whatever will I wear?”
“I spent the night with a gorgeous Thai girl who turned out to be a gorgeous Thai boy!”
“You have the emotional intelligence of a fifteen-years-old boy.”
“There's no such thing as a nice sixteen year old boy.”