David Krumholtz quotes
- Milt Shaw: He's filed a lawsuit, Ray, and it's more than a fine. This guy's got juice, he can get you barred from ever playing "Georgia" again. But he's willing to drop the suit if you make up the gig.
- Ray Charles: Not if it's segregated.
“- Milt Shaw: Ahmet and Jerry are flying in tomorrow night. Will you at least put them off until I have a chance to talk to the boys at ABC?
- Ray Charles: Well, my mama always said there was nothin' wrong with talkin'.”
“- Joel Glicker: Wednesday, do you think that maybe someday you might want to get married and have kids?
- Wednesday Addams: No.
- Joel Glicker: But what if you met the right man, who worshiped and adored you? Who'd do anything for you? Who'd be your devotedslave? Then what would you do?
- Wednesday Addams: I'd pity him.”
“- James Dolan: There's a lot of speculation about the hard lives that folk singers live.
- Hank Williams: What do you mean, hard?”
“Now every woman in America over 40 wants to date me. It's their daughters I want to convince.”
“So many shows out there dumb-down the country. It's so admirable to be part of a show that wants people to think.”
“- Scott Calvin: Why not? What if don't buy any of this Santa Clause thing? What if I choose not to believe it?
- Bernard: Then there would be millions of disappointed children around the world. You see, children hold the spirit of Christmas within their hearts. You don't wanna be responsible for killing the spirit of Christmas, now would you......” (continue)(continue reading)
“You're 900-years-old, grow up!”
“There is no news. There is only the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.”
“- Joel Glicker: Poor Debbie. She was sick.
- Wednesday Addams: She wasn't sick. She was sloppy.
- Joel Glicker: What do you mean?
- Wednesday Addams: If I wanted to kill my husband, I'd do it, and I wouldn't get caught.
- Joel Glicker: How?
- Wednesday Addams: I'd scare him to death.”
“What's there is a snotty little princess wearing a strategically planned sundress to make guys like us realize we can never touch her, and guys like, uh, Joey realize they want to. She, my friend, is what we will spend the rest of our lives not having.”
- Cameron James: What'd she say?
- Michael Eckman: "Hates him with the fire of a thousand suns". That's a direct quote.
“- Barry Corman: You two clowns leave while I get into character.
- Michael Chapman: What character, all you got to do is swallow.”