“- Preston: There's Van Gogh. Degas. Rodin. They didn't have agents. How'd they get so successful?
- Maddox: They died.”
“Tales from the Darkside: The Movie” quotes(1990)
All actors – Debbie Harry, David Forrester, Matthew Lawrence, Christian Slater, Robert Sedgwick, Steve Buscemi, Donald Van Horn, Michael Deak, Julianne Moore, George Guidall, Kathleen Chalfant, Ralph Marreroshow all
“Tales from the Darkside: The Movie” Quotes 9 quotes
“- Wyatt: You know, you saved Preston from people like me.
- Preston: She saved me from myself.
- Wyatt: Time to go. This kind of sincerity is bad for my self-image.”
“- Preston: Wyatt, I'm broke. I can't live on nothing.
- Wyatt: And I can't live on ten-percent of nothing.
- Preston: You're a monster.
- Wyatt: I'm an agent. For an agent, being a monster is just credentials.”
“The rest of your nine lives are going in one lump-sum.”
“- Halston: Don't worry, Drogan. I'll kill your cat for you.
- Drogan: Good. Kill it, bury it, and bring me its tail so I can throw it in the fire and watch it burn.”
“- Carola: Preston and I are celebrating the tenth anniversary of the night we first met.
- Margaret: You mean when you thought he was gonna push you up against the wall and rape you?
- Carola: Yes, darling.”