Cannibalism quotes52 cannibalism quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
- Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even I'm eatable! But that is called "cannibalism", my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.
“While it is a sad fact that mass homicide and practitioners of blood cults infest our society, the producers of this film wish to express that they do not condone, nor do they want to inspire, any of the human butchery or violence portrayed in this film. If you feel you will be offended by such material, please leave the theatre at once. Note:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I was in pretty horrible shape. In fact I was on my way to a sanatorium to convalesce when a native scout told me a curious story. Man eats the flesh of another, he takes the other man's strength, absorbs his spirit. Well. Naturally I just had to try. Consequently I ate the scout first and you know he was absolutely right. I grew stronger....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Eddie Brock: You bit somebody's head off.
- Venom: Fuel in the tank.”
“- Suleman Khan: You will be my welcome guests for dinner.
- Struts: Is he going to eat us or feed us?”
“- Chaco Losojos: They just want to show us they are brave warriors. And they want us to follow them to the village.
- Professor Harold Monroe: Follow them?
- Chaco Losojos: To return the prisoner, and to talk.
- Professor Harold Monroe: I don't know about this. I think they want us for dinner tonight.”
“- Thrasher: Are you telling me there's something running around loose in the city, ripping out people's hearts and eating them so he can take their souls back to Hell?
- Det. Dick Durkin: Looks that way.”
“- Mason Verger: So what do you think, Cordell? Does Lecter want to fuck her or kill her or eat or what?
- Cordell Doemling: Probably all three, though I wouldn't want to predict in what order.”
“- Dr. Kurtz: There's your sacrifice. If you wish to become a piranha woman you must first take his body, and then his life. What is your decision?
- Dr. Margo Hunt: I refuse to kill another human being in cold blood. However, in deference to your cultural traditions, I would be willing to have sex with him.
- Dr. Kurtz: Forget it! You want your...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Phil: In case we don't make it and I die first... eat me.
- Mitch: Eat you? I don't even like talking to you on the phone.”
“If by any chance Mido should find out the truth, you son of a bitch, I'm going to rip you limb from limb. And your remains will never be found. Why? Because I'm going to swallow every last bit.”
“- Darry: We pounded it to dust. We watched it blow the fuck away.
- Jezelle Gay Hartman: I think it's eaten too many hearts, for its own to ever stop!”
“The conquest of the moon for example: who talks about it anymore? Today we are already on the threshold of conquering our galaxy, and in a not too distant tomorrow, we'll be considering the conquest of the universe, and yet man seems to ignore the fact that on this very planet there are still people living in the stone age and practicing...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's lonely being a cannibal; tough making friends.”
“- Petras Kolnas: What did I ever do to you?
- Hannibal Lecter: Aside from eating my sister? Nothing.”
“- Starman: Do deer eat people?
- Jenny Hayden: No.
- Starman: Do people eat people?
- Jenny Hayden: Of course not. What do you think we are?
- Starman: I think you are a very primitive species.”
“You are a freak and a cannibal and you've come to the wrong town.”
“They never found his body, but they say his spirit lives in the forest. This forest. A maniac, a thing no longer human. They say he lives on whatever he can catch. Eats them raw, alive maybe. And every year he picks on a summer camp and seeks his revenge for the terrible things those kids did to him. Every year he kills. Right now he's out...” (continue)(continue reading)