Julianne Moore quotes
“I used to be someone who knew a lot. No one asks for my opinion or advice anymore. I miss that. I used to be curious and independent and confident. I miss being sure of things. There's no peace in being unsure of everything all the time. I miss doing everything easily. I miss being a part of what's happening. I miss feeling wanted. I miss my...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Angel: Poppy, would you pass the sugar, please?
- Poppy: Okay, but it's really bad for you. Eight times more addictive than cocaine. Five times more likely to cause death. But it's legal. So, you go ahead, knock yourself out. Don't get me started on tobacco and alcohol. Peddle that stuff and you're in Fortune 500. But me? No! I'm out here...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lady Markby: I can't help feeling that this disturbing new thing, this higher education of women, will deal a terrible blow to happy married life.
- Mrs. Laura Cheveley: The higher education of men is what I should like to see. Men need it so sadly.
- Lady Markby: They do, dear. But I'm afraid such a scheme would be quite unpractical. I don't...” (continue)(continue reading)
“My drugs are everywhere. They were never my thing, but here I am, running the biggest drug cartel in the world.”
“Everyone who craps on you is not necessarily your enemy, and everyone who gets you out of crap is not necessarily your friend, and if you're warm and happy no matter where you are you should just keep your big mouth shut.”
“- Sarah: Love doesn't end just because we don't see each other.
- Maurice Bendrix: Doesn't it?
- Sarah: People go on loving God, don't they? All their lives. Without seeing him.
- Maurice Bendrix: That's not my kind of love.
- Sarah: Maybe there is no other kind.”
“My name is Poppy Adams, CEO of the Golden Circle. We engage in an aggressive business strategy, invest in the latest technology and take strict, disciplinary action. I'm speaking to you today because our world leaders have let us all down, so we are coming out of the shadows and taking over. And to make sure no one gets in our way... Kingsman is...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm not a poet, I am a person living with Early Onset Alzheimer's, and as that person, I find myself learning the art of losing every day.”
“Help me find my phone.”
“All my life I've accumulated memories - they've become, in a way, my most precious possessions.”
“Now you can exercise your responsibility to help your fellow man or I will exercise that responsibility for you.”
“If you touch me, I'll shoot you.”
“- Hannibal Lecter: Have you met my friend Mason Verger?
- Clarice Starling: Yes.
- Hannibal Lecter: Face to face, so to speak?
- Clarice Starling: Face to face.
- Hannibal Lecter: Attractive, isn't he?”
“- Marlene 'Marl' Craven: These days a woman can feel incompetent if she doesn't make time for blowjobs and a home-made lasagna.
- Marty Craven: Marlene was never much of a cook.”