“The Firm” quotes(1993)
Plot – Mitch McDeere is a Harvard graduate with honors who gives up many job offers of important New York lawyer's offices to join a group of commercial law experts in Memphis because of some indispensable working conditions. The new office gives him a Mercedes, extinguishes his university loans and establishes a mortgage for his first house, a prestigious villa. Mitch didn't take so long to discover that the lawyer's office in Memphis is not what it seems. His colleagues Bendini, Lambert and Locke are only the face of what reveals to be a lawyer's office for organized crime. "The Firm" is about youthful ambition that collides with intrigue and mysteries. The young talented lawyer Mitch McDeere, lured by the prospects of wealth and power after a poor childhood, soon discovers that nothing is offered for free: what appeared to be a golden opportunity, might cost him his life.
All actors – Tom Cruise, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Gene Hackman, Hal Holbrook, Terry Kinney, Wilford Brimley, Ed Harris, Holly Hunter, David Strathairn, Gary Busey, Steven Hill, Tobin Bellshow all
“The Firm” Quotes 5 quotes
“- Mitch McDeere: What led you to law school?
- Avery Tolar: It's so far back I don't think I can remember.
- Mitch McDeere: Sure you can, Counsellor.
- Avery Tolar: I used to caddy for lawyers and their wives on summer weekends. I looked at those long tan legs and just knew I had to be a lawyer. The wives had long tan legs, too.”
“I tell you Joey, every fucking lawyer on the face of the earth ought to be killed.”
“- Tammy Hemphill: Mitch sent me to tell you the plan's been changed.
- Ray McDeere: I didn't know there was a plan.
- Tammy Hemphill: Well, that's good, because it's been changed.”